Using Level 100 Upgrade Token

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by dj000, Dec 12, 2017.

1. SteveB Active Member

A break of 2 years since (ToV Expansion) took me ca 600h to catch up again and I still cant catch the ethernal runes.
    Kheldorm likes this.
  2. Drackore Member

I came back recently. Was gone since around AoM. Used the bauble to make a new main, Beserker, and move away from my Templar.

There's just too much backtracking needed. I regret using the bauble. I got both to 110 but the Zerker is almost done with second faction, has run a lot of PQs, etc. Either way if I want to do heroics, I have a long long timesink on my hands that just doesn't appeal to me.
  3. Ucala Well-Known Member

it doesn't appeal to lots of people, that's for sure.

I came back after a few years and I finished leveling all ascensions to 10, did the 3 factions, did my epic2.0, have both PQ items, but I Still have alot more do to (leveling up ascensions, getting summer ethereal items, etc).
  4. Drackore Member

Did you can back pre or post-PoP release? I just can't see getting a baubled toon to Epic 2.0 that fast. If you did, pls share the secret!
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

[IMG]
  6. Growles New Member

Came back for more than a month ago, and have left again. Just gave up... did the KA timeline, to get access to Ascension spells. Game felt supereasy even without merc, with Ascension spells it was just OP. But the timesinks... sigh, doing the Epic 2.0 made me quit again, didn't even whine about the runes I couldn't get anymore... If you weren't playing during the KA expansion - it's just to time demanding to come back, and not worth the effort tbh... I don't even wanna think about being a new player, and try to catch up to raid with your brand new guild... So long, will keep an eye on the forums, to see if they change that :)
    Dude likes this.
  7. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Just wait..coming soon to a marketplace near you! no need to go to a TLE server

A bauble that grants Epic1.0 and 2.0 plus all faction need to complete the KA timeline!!!

Remember...you read it here first!

And for those who decide TLE is the way to go...TLE will always fail with a marketplace...period!
  8. Drona Well-Known Member

I have returned after ToV as well and I really hope its not 600h for me. Are you really sure on the 600h?
  9. SteveB Active Member

Hey, always depends onw hat level you want to play... all in all it was something like that... EPIC 2.0 all the damn faction grding and crap... and than the lovely PG stuff, for PGs anyway you can do the shortcut with the crafted adornments... should fasten things up a bit... for just casual playing it is less probably. Than you do not have to forget that you need the right gear etc.... Ascension leveling should be faster these days too, so with PoP probably less time needed.
    Drona likes this.
  10. Drona Well-Known Member

Ah a fellow Thurgadian. Well met and thanks for the reply :)

My main aim is heroics and T1 raids. I don't plan to be doing top end or anything close to that. Hope its still not 600h for me lol
  11. SteveB Active Member

I would suggest you to do the Panda Quests aswell, the white adornment set helps too and some of the orange adorments form that can still be useful.
    Drona likes this.
  12. Drona Well-Known Member

Yes I have already done all the panda quests. Two hours of just running around and thank god for free fast travel!

I am working on both PoM and KA quests (for fighter epic 2.0) right now. Whenever I run out of guided xp, I go and do KA quest since it seems such a shame to waste PoM quest which gives as much as 30% ascension xp.

Any tips on leveling my first ascension class? :) I am level 6.9 (5 levels were from panda) but running out of guided xp :( I used up all the scrolls and its really annoying to be stuck at level 6.9 for half of yesterday.

Why they decided to time gate ascension levels is beyond me.