using 100 percent of YHWH (jewish mystics saving holocaust victims, faes dwarves etc return 2 earth)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by dryad, Sep 24, 2013.

1. dryad New Member

Flo floated in the temple, her feet hangin down, I saw her wings so beautifulo, full of magic, she is...
    I came up behind her and hugged her, she smiled and tickled me, we ended up having tea for a bit, sacredly, invisibly as spirits, we loved the world of the worlds from where we meditated. Selflessness finally came over us again, it was the blockage that we were looking for, our selves. This was a deeper rooted experience of being, our individual selves only metaphors for the spirit consciousness of all creation, it was wierd to know it but also a blessing, somehow it felt complete, in all its permutations and versions of all beings, interpretating it spontaneously in different ways, our was complete to us. The temple flowers had resposed to our blessings and meditation.
    We were growing the holy flowers, in all wordsl, we had to give up fighting to do it. Sim[le flowers. Not pot, or shrooms, just small floerws. They had the deepest magic, they cause the rest to be able to grow... these flowers are our sutra...
    God is happy...
    I looed at Flo, her aura glowed and I felt it merg with mine, forever ad I felt grass sprouting an deep holy earthy things.
    She healed there, I healed here (in this world)
    our love made us inseperable, by the sacredness of our prayer and healing no one was hurt in Norrath truly, nor israel.
    some moments oftotal peace...
    love all
    fightin dreams stop, we conversed, molecules, trees of life grew of our conversations, the fae, the elves, the dwarves and dryads on and on were all alive then
    dancing between both worlds, on the rainbow bridge caused by our love
    and we could all become eachother because we dwelled in a root world beyond all forms.
    its real. this is wanti. we've grown.,
    beings who have connected the whole way come forth. I remembered I am one of them, you are one of them
    the racism thing was not ral, it was a bad dream, it did hurt people, but there were always beings going back to those parts of the dream with the lucidity to heal from the mystical world. Itw as scrambled the dark elves were always at peace everyone knew psychically
    sometimes, beings tried to change our stories to make it fit with their color coding ideas, but those never really work. but beyond that we could also turn into anything else at any time,
    we existed, all races, elves, fairies, dwarves, in al heritages and settings not just medieval, but even what is considered normal modern, or african, or asian.
    we travelled it all by way of the lifestream, through Sigil, city of doors, connected to all worlds.
    Elfs and halflings and dragons wreturning to the world was great, this is such a peaceful world when they are around.
    we'de grown and absorbed the peaceful elements of our once violence fantasy dreams

channeling the mysticism, the healing enery, the rabincal gives what to a non occult form of wizardy. By letting them fill the world, who are the completion of this world, we bring the planet to full potential and end violence.
    we open up the prime material plane to open travel among all the planes, and thus end suffering here.
    The truly evil maniacs can be banished as well to the buddha realms where the have no effect and even they can exist compassionately but only as video game scripts in a lucidly enter and exitable dream world. The hippies, the fae,the wise, the stoic and different no longer called myth but accepted as real. More real, than the trap of the corporatate world. On ancient arcane pathless pathways we exist and bring good into the world. We are no longer paralyzed at the boundarty of the rave. We are this synagogue, we are alive.
    We will have fun with life and embrace the sacred and do good.
    This maniac self can only be called a video game.
    EVOLVE
    hippies have to send the evil villians back into the video game. By seeing spirit is more whole more powerful. All evil is only video game. Don't feel bounnd to fight it always, it will destroy itself, if you just believe everything is truly good.
    The villian idea dont sweep up away.
    Hipy is more neutral. their destruction is certain but as a good person your prosperity and freedom are great
    we looked out across all the worlds of magic, no drama
    YHWH these are you miracles
    even though there was fatal flaw written into it all, written into the torah, we did not all kill eachother
    our computers didnt all crash
    we recovered from it, because we saw it didnt make sense.
    what do we do from there? build on it, make it better
    its like an ancient artifact. with defenses built in, thorns, brambles, but if you brave it
    it also teaches lessons of energy, but never comprimise you intuitive morality or senes of beauty
    or think that God is against that, this is never true.
    contact the infinite and channel God form the highest morality.
    no more wolf among the sheep. pretending to be God, but leading us to cause suffering.
    All of it is alive.
  2. dryad New Member

This is wanti judaism. We avoided the schizophrenia hackers and preserved the mystical world. We saw something miraculous. Whenever the torah starts reminding you of *****, you can change it. It was a yogic virus that was written into it. Eventually you will break through with selflessness.
    You will experience kind hacks then. God will speak to you and inspire yo and you will be able to change the world. and restore all that you lost. Only by proving yourself by heling end suffering at its root, through the time travelling antics of torah.
    The mettatorah can be revealed and complete itself. Free your heart!
    Mystic! see through the veil! even judaism is not jewish. Restoring YHWH to his true hippy self. By doing this we reverse the holocaust. I am with them. But I am lucid. I cause us all to be, and we fly away from the camps. The evil spell ended. We rainbow people, YHWH lives in us again, all of us hear and know not one prophet, but all prophets. We do not sacrifice animals... we learn of entheogens. We learn peace, this is jewish yoga.
    The holocaust people become ourselves, we end up liberating ourselves from our diagnosis of schizophrenia, through helping others who seemed to have already fallen. As we come to understand the dream. YHWH gives us herb and mushrooms and flowers as inspiration. YHWH is deep love for all, not a father but a mystical vibe of peace and flowers, making all beings friends... saying we can all switch form gender or anything. Showing us the rainbow constantly,not as oil but as a divine non physical material that melds into all things nourishing.
    YHWH makes us individuals not statistics, Ruthy, psychic.. all people.. in art in kind deeds, in ever more kindening ways we shed skins of disease. There was no more hypocrisy. Everyone finally paid me back. We were all tripped out, we knew it meant the mushrooms would prophser and a new age would begin. This is what its like breaking yourself out. Taking a chunk of consciousness with you too. We all do what we can until we are all free. ***** cannot destroy this... we did it more and more, more and more holocaust folk who were being mistreated escaped with us, through the dream, and hippies were restored and parts of our souls and brains and hearts and senses came back. The elves halflings dwraves and leprachauns came back, the buffalo came back, the native american folk healers came back. the jewish mystics came back.
    YHWH said, " Yes, use it as a meditation to break yourself free from karma and so you will never abused the herb!"
    we were saving people from the holocaust trip in the meditation, experience selflessness.
    This healing saved the world. YHWH loves all beings... YHWH never harms... YHWH is hippies.. rainbows, trees, so many people free of oppression living intuitively.
    I am YHWH, morning sun, the smile that which is said, I joined neighbors in peace and love. Know me from the lies...
    I have a good vibration, people smoke herb and think of me, they grow dreads and think of me, but that is not to say you fear me, who is love! I am YOU! People plant trees to offer to me, even flowers and mushrooms, they make art, they do not give metals and things,things that have traditional worth, but that have spirit. People leave the system because of me. People are happy and have peace with all spirits from me. People are kind to the earth and live in her embrace by my blessing. When you offer to me, create life, don't tuake it. By turning you will come round right.
    I am You! I am the highest good in you.
    Create that diversity, rejoice inall the peoples of the world, all are expressions of me. Dont end the diversity, find the wholeness in it, my language is teh rainbow, let the visionaries have visions and share them. Let it be encouraged. Believe in your dreams.
    Honor all creatures, speak to them, I speak to you through them, and through dreams. Smoke hreband write of peace, peace shall flow and the heavens will be with you, go among the worlds still remember, no harm will come to you, nor will you need to harm another. Such is my love, meditate and feel the river of the univers pass by, it is the greatest gift simply to BE. You are Divine. And peace and love spread far and wide.
    YHWH is divine..
    We got up from prayer at the temple...
    restored and rejoicing! this is the temple!
    LOVE!
    mystic love!
    we were spared symbolically spared by YHWH from suffering, from a holocaust, from the ghetto, saved by the rainbow. that was judgement, fair judgement, but it was there, it needs to be there for ther to be peace. Do not fear judgement.
    Just do your best, I dont cause what your faith is, just be yourself, dont be afraid if someone else has another interpretation. The one you are puzzled about wants everyone to use their interpreation.
    I talk to everyone and cause dreams needed. I am holy, I caues all faiths to be at peace. I cause fluidity... I cause invinciblity.
    I am YHWH, I was pinned up in an awkward way, but it didn't matter. Even if they lie about you, still you have don no wrong. Words cannot protect them or hurt you. My goodness can never die. I am not any story, I am just the sum of one moment happening infinitely. I am Good.
    I am outside of the roles of that world, I have infinite good for everyone, have faith

יהוה
  3. dryad New Member

there is a prophecy that all faiths will meet
    and it will seem to be for war
    but they will realize they are all Om ('One')
    finally forced to meet eachother instead of hiding away, they all become friends
    and have world peace... realizing the only thing they were missing
    was eachother, thus the sicknesses of the world shall be healed - an old hacker

rave on guys, stay trance free, this whole experience has been so beautiful... I know some people will say its only a game, but no, its so rooted in my life, none of the bad parts can come out though, though it can be fun to pretend to be like that, its also fun to pretend things are in harmony and be able to live it in real life, increase the wonder of this world, but not have to have huge battles constantly... otherwise you cant enjoy the simply simplicity of say, a home woven dwarf bonnet :)

good luck eq community, lots of creativity to come in the coming years, in all worlds...
    I don't think i'm going to play as a YHWH worshipper, or write more stories from this perspective, though I do want to write more, though its an important part of me, but I just wanted to address it in the beginning, because its important...
    YHWH is so misunderstood, have faith and hear for yourself!
  4. Le Clown Active Member

compelling story; please, write another if you can afford the ritalin.
  5. dryad New Member

hehe thanks, I shall! it probably wont be about this like I said, but I love to write, this is definitely not my best, but I felt it was meaningful, kind of something I've been trying to say for a while, that torah and all of that are kind of like the books from myst, and all video game culture is kind of linked through these portals, think final fantasy 7, etc, theres like a Way, that they all work together, but you need hero virtues of peace, love, creativity, wisdom to find it.. but you have to be careful that people don't come out fighting you with all of it, and I think, we finally were able to achieve this lol,... message moreso than content... the marijuana is my herb of choice :) write the world you want to see exist... I never fully learned computer programming though I think its interesting and studied C programming for a bit, and used infinity engine of Baldurs Gate and stuff, but I figure this is kind of like it, and it looks like people have always generally known about it, even from ancient times, which is amazing, so basically i'm opening to the reality that, theres infinity potential and its all about putting the right words in the right place, but theres also herbs, and other things too, theres no way to know for sure, what is RIGHT PLACE, but some kind of universal force makes sure nothing too bad happens, I'm jewish and I've changed my torah in parts where it said, slavery is okay, and such stuff, it just makes it an awesome patchwork quilt thing with amazing thoughts and stuff in it, I don't think that's wrong, I think God wants us to do it and to continue to connect to it today, not just to ancient words long ago written. theres a hero element in that just as much, testing our karma, as everquest or anything else... ultimately it only matters that you are doing it for good, and its actually good, and not hurting any beings, disregarding their spirits, ultimately all worlds are translatable to one energetic language which is incredible...
    much love...

im so thankful stuff like everquest exists, even if it is totally unreal (I think ultimately, it is neither fully unreal nor real) something about it is just good... imo its a big part our roots, not just as gamers, but as lifeforms... as folks... why is it there? what is it doing? ultimately just being awesome.
    what other point to life is there.