Useless Abilities

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Cynergy, Jan 7, 2013.

1. LordVeredeth Active Member

You can spend your life on the forum making up stories about a player you wish you were as good as all you want, still will not make it true. I never had flurry jewelry, there was no flurry jewelry for fighters from Kael. I did not have full pvp armor I had unadorned mastercrafted armor (you can clearly see in the video I said I had no pvp crit mit) & I have never used a 2hander on a monk. Fail fail fail. I left because there was about 10 people per warfield, I fell asleep afk in Freeport and did not have one person attack me all night, and was basically bored out of my mind. PvP is nothing like it used to be. All that was left on naggy was a few good pvpers that did not want to admit pvp was dead & baddies like you that claim to be top dogs after all the good pvpers such as myself left. I will be anxiously awaiting your next display of obsession over me mixed with a mess of lies you hope at least one person believes.
  2. acoloss Active Member

lol

you are funny, i'll give you that
  3. acoloss Active Member

you can't use EM against von... My mistake :)
  4. Seliri Well-Known Member

There's nothing you're saying that I "need to see".

Absolutist, radical nerfing sentiments like yours are exactly those that start the downward spiral of bullying everything into tasteless predictability with NO WILDCARDS.

Charm was never 20 seconds while in PvP.

Who the HECK CARES if someone uses a Troubador to charm & evacuate?

Team with someone who can fear & cure if you want to avoid that "terrible travesty of an imbalance".

Fully agree though, that Divine Guidance truly was excessively nerfed.

It was made to be LESS THAN the Inquisitor's single-target Inquisitor tree reactive, which doesn't have 14 possible AAs to augment it.

At the very least it should've been 12 seconds with 30 triggers.

Definitely not even a competent "emergency" anymore. x_x
  5. Exur Well-Known Member

orange text and a 1v1 bantering.... yup, good thread topic will be locked anytime now.
  6. Seliri Well-Known Member

Lol, nearly full, short duration immunities have always been in-game.

Burst damage is extreme, & has continued to develop in such a way as expansions are released.

Some are fine.

Compared to Necromancers, Warlocks/Wizards, Assassins/Rangers, Swashbuckler, & Beastlords, the Troubador & Dirge are fine.

The potency of CC has assuredly been over-nerfed & needs to be reverted.

which is irrelevant cause it has 8 triggers
  7. Seliri Well-Known Member

or at least 16-20! ~_o
  8. Exur Well-Known Member

It wasn't orange text, so I actually read this. For some reason I think CC's are fine... and I play a chanter. I've actively played through every CC "nerf" along the way and found that I can almost CC better now then before. I just don't think people realize these "nerfs" brought shorter immunities with them, which in my eyes is/was amazing.
  9. LordVeredeth Active Member

10. Seliri Well-Known Member

ive never used a Troubador to charm & evac bro, you're really taking this all quite personal now! =]

if, for some reason, devs/producers care about Troubs charming & evacing, then surely, reimplement charm with the maintenance of PvP engagement

but if they realize that it's wrong to reduce choice to the point of mind-numbing predictability & cookie-cutter mundanity, then let the river of charm & evac flow once more.

i always found it great fun to race to cure & then fear (if evac-blinking shone) a troub after they charmed.

i do think nerfed CC is impacting Troub competency.

i do think it's wrong to try & pigeonhole duel competency to "T1 ranged DPS on an open field should beat a T3 DPS/utility class", as I feel CC should be enough to toss in that hairline ambiguity.

deity spells must also be reverted/unnerfed in pvp, even though i never used them.

wild card randomness makes things fun. 8]

Lol @ getting so flustered in trying to segregate & classify "players like me" & my "unearned title" when it really is irrelevant if i used what was available to me to avoid fame loss -- the title was still earned, as i've never farmed alts for XP gain, as I'm pretty sure you have

what were the tinkered items that inflict suicide again? i liked those. very funny & amusing. n_n

you also had a guild that ran stacked groups, & i always ran PUGs exclusively (pick-up groups)

& the "list goes on and on" <-- do tell, this amuses.

it's a shame i got deleted for duping transmutables & masters in battlegrounds when far more negatively impacting exploits have never been rolled back or given bans & deletions (srs) (rRy rRy srs) (SOE hypocrisy) (inb4/after oblivious, elitist h8er hypocrisy).

then i could check where i leveled from 70-80, cause i actually forgot! .__.

or maybe not, because i think LVL location history was removed from EQ2Players?

we also didnt have rangers/assassins, wizards/warlocks, & beastlords putting out as much burst DPS as they do.

& my apologies on mistaking that 20 sec DMG immunity notation as a charm duration reference.

your willingness to get spiteful, vengeful, elitist, & self righteous is always quite silly my dear peer.

that was really hurtful to see you speak so harshly to Thetmes & Acoloss, or to have witnessed a new character of yours named "Saint", when so holy a distinction best be left unto the very Lord God.
  11. LordVeredeth Active Member

I didn't really read your long boring post as most people do not but as I was skimming through it I stumbled upon this part. I am not flustered because I am telling the truth about you, you seem flustered for trying to claim I'm "flustered" to take attention off of the facts that were spoken. Someone who feels level locking 10-70 and rushing in with multiple sks, hitting multiple harm touches on people, then evacing and waiting for it to come back up does not deserve to even speak to other pvpers, let alone claim they "earned" anything. You enjoy silly mechanics that allow classes easy wins and call it "flavor" or "diversity" when anyone who has played on nagafen knows that you just enjoy single button game changers or as you call it "wild cards", hence why you are now calling for god spells in pvp again. /yawn
  12. Seliri Well-Known Member

LOL. ye wot m8?

i've LITERALLY never grouped with other SKs to time multiple harm touches.

Lol @ thinking i'm "now" calling for god spells in PvP again...ive always wanted them unnerfed...& i've never used them.

Point is that SOE used to have a lot of diverse angles EQ2 PvP touched on & they've gradually dwindled away.

Lol @ continuing with you're childishly combative demeanor.

you're always full on rustled & flustered bB boi, just look at how you speak with everybody else who contributes to the discussion.

i discuss subject matter &, for the most part, seek to remain neutral.

if SOE wants a game where choice is reduced in favor of conformist, uniform, cookie-cutter copy-catting, then by all means, ignore the 45 Points of Awesome-O for EQ2 PvP (45POAFEP) or the 30 Principles for EQ Next to Abide By (30PENAB).

you, on the other hand, seem to get embroiled in self-exaltation & laughably adolescent ideas on "deservancy" & your assumptions on the wants of "people that actually pvp".
  13. LordVeredeth Active Member

I see the Roman control mechanism is still working on the feeble minded.
  14. LordVeredeth Active Member

By the way. When I spoke to you many times in voice chat the majority of words you use while typing these partially legible posts were never in your vocabulary. You seemed like a semi-normal teenager. Why such a strange shift in demeanor and vocabulary when typing?
  15. Seliri Well-Known Member

you'd be a fool to so naively assume you're a master of knowledge

supernatural predictions have occurred, & the odds are not with doubt, but faith

> click here > http://sites.google.com/site/spiritualobjectivity < click here <

we've not spoken many times in voice chat brah.

the few times we have (once or twice? i honestly dont even remember & lol if you'd try to claim youd remember anything that was spoken), you don't trouble your spirit with the trivialities you yourself digress with when typing.

Lol @ trying to infer i somehow "dont seem like a normal person" because of my commentary here.

still with the childish, combative, elitist, & self righteous attitude, looking to slip in more shallow deprecations like "semi-normal"

good looking to derail when you cant humble yourself long enough to quiet your exaggerations & fabrications

aaand update your quote of me, as it doesn't fully reflect what i posted since edits n_n
  16. LordVeredeth Active Member

Removed as religious discussions may be offensive to others but you read it before it was removed Seliri =)
  17. Seliri Well-Known Member

your rhetorical radar seems to have a limited range here my friend.

there is no inference that, because i revere faith in the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit, or because i have researched supernatural predictions that have come to pass, or that are very likely to continue to occur, that i'm a "master of knowledge".

i merely posit differently, that greater is the likelihood for Revelation to occur in our lifetime, prompting what would be the objective obligation for your repentance (recognition of wrong, confession of need for forgiveness & the justice of this Age's purpose)...greater is the likelihood for that, than for the ethical instruction of God -- Love -- to have been a ruse for "control"

to assume: that your talents are your own, that the world is inherently chaotic, or that allowing evil to exist doesnt have a purpose (to obtain the good souls created from letting evil souls have their influence), that itself is control.

as an unchallengeable, undebatable, concrete ABSOLUTE, there are inherent controls of arrogance or humility within the human condition...in all aspects (deeds, outlook).

and there's no escaping them, we all are subject to a mix of either.

& Lol @ trying to compare such a short term prediction, one absent any critical philosophical questions, to those fulfilled in Judeo-Christian philosophy (why does evil exist? etc)

just another, on-topic highlight on your exaggerations & fabrications

supposedly I enjoy "silly mechanics that allow classes easy wins"...right.

ive never played a troubador or a coercer, or seriously pursued gameplay as an assassin, yet nerfed CC still is a problem of undue simplification that detracts from the past, greater demand for player preparedness.
  18. LordVeredeth Active Member

19. CowControl Member

COERCER:
    • Sumon Essence:
    • PVE: u make a "copy" pet of u enemie
    • PVP: make u waste 3 point in prestige
    SK:
    • Bloodletter:
    • PVE: 1 or 2 deadsave geting some health from u group
    • PVP: kill u group (note: gota luv when u get decent group in BG and got ruined gcos random low lvl noob come with his alt leech tokens and think is fun wipe group)
    • Blood siphon:
    • PvE: ninja 10% group heath and make it a ward for the SK
    • PvP: spameable kill group toy #2
  20. LordVeredeth Active Member

In Battlegrounds all players should receive a small popup window once per recast of Blood Siphon & Bloodletter asking if they wish to participate. There should be a small checkbox that also asks if you would like to decline all participation in these abilities and never receive the checkbox again or always accept it. That or revamp these abilities because all they do is kill players who are too busy fighting to check their buffs and cancel it.