US Server Downtime December 5th, 2013

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Dec 4, 2013.

1. RadarX Community Manager

The US EverQuest 2 Servers will come down on Thursday, December 5th at 7:00AM Pacific Time* for an update. The expected downtime is approximately one hour.

Update Notes will be posted in the Game Update Notes (Live) forum once they are available.

*Convert to local time
  2. Arbo Member

Would be nice if you can write that downtime is also for European Servers. It is a bit annoying when you built a good group for an instance and server is going down without any ingame or forum message.

thx and have a good day :)
    Tariya, Gwenivre and fuzzzy like this.
  3. fuzzzy New Member

+1 we just had a sick group going for weekly, we were at 10million group dps, then BOOM! server down lol :(
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

+1.

If you are going to patch ALL servers, can the message say so, or can we at least get an in game warning?
  5. Barek New Member

annoying is not the right word... 1 hour gameplay gone as on last 5 % of Boss - no loot - no quest complete .....
  6. Sunshigns New Member

Agreed... but we all know SOE couldn't give a rats crap about euro servers or customers
  7. Barek New Member

[
    maybe someone pressed the wrong button ....
  8. bizbob New Member

who was in that grp with me? bizbob defiler was validus and white knight guys. are we carrying on after server up? i really need that named :p
  9. Thorein New Member

I know on AB server, we get a message that states the server is going down, but you know the best thing about a video game is? You can always just not play if it isn't living up to your expectations. It's that simple
  10. fuzzzy New Member

We didn't get any yellow messages, warnings, and even the forum post was wrong, so i don't know how we can be idiots?
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Not a single yellow message appeared on Splitpaw, the EU server before downtime.
    The OP here also says, all US servers, which Splitpaw is not.

Re-read before calling people idiots.
    fuzzzy likes this.
  12. Arbo Member

There was none of those well known messages. And who are you that you have the right to call others idiots ?
    fuzzzy likes this.
  13. 1999legit New Member

Bahahaha NO LOOTS FOR YOU!! BAHAHAHAHAHA.
  14. fuzzzy New Member

lol Arbo, and i PM'd RadarX in the hopes that he sees it, and in future trys to keep it correct hehe
  15. Eyesnot New Member

This forum like a hairy naked guy. I couldn't stop looking at it.

If I could host my own Canadian Server, I would call it "Too Cold Out Eh." And I would make sure I posted all the down times. Unless it's summer and I'm outside, or if it's snowing and I'm shoveling, or if it's hunting season and I'm out for moose, but other than that, I would make dam sure it was posted.
  16. Malachi New Member

Roll back the update, please. You broke fighters.
    Rriotx likes this.
  17. Spira Member

+1
  18. Rriotx New Member

+1000000000