upgrading your familiar...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cheallaigh, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

It hasn't. Season 1 and 2 familiars cannot be used to level familiars.. even ones that have been aqcuired since the GU
    Finora likes this.
  2. Dannni Active Member

That is exactly what Finora wrote. That you can level any familiar but the only familiars that will give xp are season 3 familiars. Regardless, good luck levelling an ethereal to level 10 without spending a lot of money, if there are not significant changes to the system its going to take you many many years.
    Lucus, Kheldar and Rhodris like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

She said she hadn't checked to see if it had changed between test and live. I was confirming that it had not.
  4. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

^^^ This x 100
  5. Argosunited Well-Known Member

The target for this stupidity is obviously raiders and / or people with more money than sense, but, how much do they think these players can be milked?
    Mizgamer62, Meneltel, Juraiya and 3 others like this.
  6. Lucus Well-Known Member

no raider i know is stupid enough to spend hundreds of dollars to level the battlecat or any other ethereal familiar. if they don't drastically reduce the needed XP per level i'm not going to even bother leveling my battlecat past level2 (used the panda potion on it).
    Argosunited likes this.
  7. Earar Well-Known Member

why raiders ? a lot of raiders don't pay, coz it's the total opposite of character progression.

there's less respect in what is earned through credit card
  8. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Didnt you all read the latest producer letter? This was what we could look forward to and the tradeskill line. Holly's own words: "Look forward to it". When will people learn and stop subbing and use the cash shop?

You want to know where all our money went?

[IMG]
    Kheldar and Mizgamer62 like this.
  9. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Friends and nostalgia used to be enough for me to tolerate the lack of quality and quantity we have seen for a while now, but not any more. I can no longer ignore the obvious. Closing my wallet is the most effective way I can think of to express my dissatisfaction.
  10. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I say raiders because they are generally the most competitive. Of course not all raiders will buy them, and then there's the ones that won't admit to buying them.
    Kheldar likes this.