Upgraded Tome of the Ascended

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mercychalice, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

so i know a lot of folks i talked to were expecting something to do with the tome of the ascended when we got our ascension skills to 15 but were confused or sad when there was nothing but titles. So i had an idea or suggestion for upgrading the tome as such: Add the 10% casting speed ability that was on the class earrings to the tome, add about 100 to 200 potency, a resolve bump to somewhere between 29-35, and maybe up the fervor overcap or add 5-10 fervor to the charm. it's nothing that would not be out of line with the current gear, and the cast speed increase from the earrings is something that would be i think would appreciated, and of a little bit of value to everyone.
    Kheldorm, Ruckus and The_Real_Wurm like this.
  2. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Good idea but to be frank the 10% casting speed would be enough to make me happy.
  3. Thand Well-Known Member

acentions are feel super slow without the earrings Casting speed when we have toreplace our tomes for resolve reasons will be :(
  4. wiouxev2 Active Member

Honestly, I'd be happy with the exact same tome with just upgraded resolve.
    Kalderon and Snikkety like this.
  5. Kalderon Well-Known Member

My wife would be happy if she would get the tome anyways.... had done all needed for it, still don´t have it and via service ticket.... it is a known bug, with not ETA for fixing :)
  6. SteveB Active Member

You can also use only the casting effect with orange adornments... but you will miss the fevor, the resolve is not really the point, the fevor on the tome is really nice.
  7. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

Does she have KA and ToT sig lines completed? I could be remembering wrong but fairly sure they're required to get the tome and old earrings.
  8. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

No that was for the ethereal off hand and the grandmaster TS cloak.
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Caith found the bug the other day I believe and the next patch should fix it for anyone who didn’t get the achievement when should have.
    Shmogre likes this.
  10. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

...I finished all 10 ascension levels on an alt, and was saddened when I didn't receive the tome... Naturally, I assumed it was gated behind completing the KA sigline and just logged off.

Are you saying that this situation is a bug?
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

I think the skyline is a requirement, there is a bug where people reach level 10 and the tome achievement doesn’t update for that class.