**Updated with Winners: Haunted Homes Decorating Forum Challenge!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Isulith, Oct 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-rowanC7276 Guest

birdscry wrote:
    ewww, I can't wait to get these goodies also :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Isulith Guest

So sorry for the delay! We've been extremely busy here. We will start getting those goodies out this afternoon through the evening. Thank you everyone for your participation and your patience! :)
  3. ARCHIVED-NissaEQ Guest

Are they still working on sending them out? I haven't gotten anything yet and was hoping I hadn't gotten lost in the cracks like a coin in the Hedge maze(LOL). My submission was near the bottom of page 1 of this thread.
  4. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Vashte@Kithicor wrote:
    Presumably. I'm still waiting on mine as well.
    Nice coin reference. I lol'd.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kayteekai Guest

I haven't received anything yet either, can anyone that has gotten their reward for participating post any screenshots of the rewards?
  6. ARCHIVED-Aunt4God Guest

I've not gotten anything yet, either. I know I was like second to last to enter, but still....I'm about ready to give up and never enter another contest.
  7. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Isulith, any word on when we can expect our participation prizes? The contest ended over a month ago now, and most of us still have not received them. Thanks.
  8. ARCHIVED-PR3CIOUS77 Guest

I had petitioned about not recieving anything yet, and the reply I got back gave me this link, to post that I hadnt so here goes, lol
    My haunted house was entered
    ** Karrla's Haunted House **
    Server: Oasis
    Username: Judojewel
    Name: Enchatrress
  9. ARCHIVED-Enna Guest

Isulith wrote:
    Appreciate that it's busy, but since I've not yet seen these turn up, are they still "in process"?
    Thanks for your time. :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Tedder Guest

Isulith wrote:
    One would think the back log would be at the top of the list to be take care of. It is Frostfell time and the "Community Team" has not even taken care of Halloween yet. Please do not offer anything else or make promises unless you follow through with it. How many houses did the Community Team actually visit? You are doing nothing but weakening the teams credibility with the players. How long can it possibly take to just sit down or delegate someone else to do the job of handing these things out and cleaning the board. IMO if this contest was organized from the beginning, it would not take long at all. However, it is also my opinion following this track record, no one even bothered to look at the houses.
    So another week has gone by since your post and nothing yet. Please, grab yourself a cup of coffee and sit in your chair, lock your door and just do it or find someone else who can.
  11. ARCHIVED-NissaEQ Guest

Glad to know it's still in the queue to get them out. That crow will look nice in my pumpkin patch whenever it arrives. At this point it will be a nice Frostfell surprise waiting in my overflow one morning. LOL
  12. ARCHIVED-Aunt4God Guest

Ummm....I'm STILL waiting! Am I the only one left? If so, was I disqualified for some reason? Please, please some more feedback....I know you've been busy, but it's been over a month!

Nephredil/Elicia
  13. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

No, I haven't received anything yet, either.
  14. ARCHIVED-rowanC7276 Guest

I still haven't gotten anything either :(
  15. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Are you still working on getting the items to people?
  16. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Isulith, I realise that about eleventy billion things just hit the fan this past week, but the people that entered this contest put a lot of love and effort into their entries. The ones that didn't win, in my opinion, are just as worthy of recognition and praise as the ones that did.
    By not getting the prizes out to people in a timely manner, the contestants are starting to feel that their work is being devalued. Is it at all possible to finally get these things out to people and put this to bed?
    Now, personally, I have NO problem whatsoever strutting about in Nights of the Dead apparel around Frostfell, but--some people feel it's a bit tardy.
  17. ARCHIVED-Tedder Guest

Still nothing here yet either.
  18. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Just logged in and I have my prizes. Thank you very much.
  19. ARCHIVED-NissaEQ Guest

I got mine this morning, thank you!
  20. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Gratz to you two. Still waiting on mine.