Updated: Server Downtime: Tues, July 7 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilaeth Member

The server status page says the servers are up - has anyone been able to log in?
  2. Swigar Member

it lies.. has said that all day
    Feldon likes this.
  3. Lilaeth Member

But now it says it had a response from them 2 mins ago, not 2 hours?
  4. Rhvaurek Member

EU Here, I just got a 1gb patch if that means anything?
  5. Lilaeth Member

Splitpaw is up. No Beta servers.
  6. Ecno Well-Known Member

7. Rhvaurek Member

Yep Splitpaw is up! In Game right now!
  8. Justbecause Active Member

seriously feldon? do you not remember posting this?

Say the same thing and you call me a troll? maybe you should stick to posting on ur little fanboy website since you can't keep up over here.
  9. G.Black Active Member

[IMG]
    2 more hours? DafuK?! Allright, after 10 hours of waiting it is time to go to bed at 0:34...
    Feldon likes this.
  10. Feldon Well-Known Member

Should have just said July 8th and patched tonight some time. No matter what disclaimers Daybreak Games puts, people spend all day on patch day waiting and hoping that they'll get to play. EU is already missed for today.

Also I'm looking at the Server Status page and I still see just "Beta". Shouldn't that be going away in favor of Deathtoll and Stormhold? I think even 5pm PDT is optimistic.
    Kryvak, Eloscian and G.Black like this.
  11. Eloscian New Member

Yeah, it would've been better for PR if they had said 8th July and patched during the night.
    Feldon likes this.
  12. Swigar Member

they are not live servers yet... hence it still saying Beta
  13. Feldon Well-Known Member

Ok but we need two beta servers, one PvP, one PvE, and we need to be able to tell them apart. Beta 1 and Beta 2 would be confusing.
  14. Gabaron Member

Sick and tired of this happeneing since 2007
  15. Cykonecro New Member

[IMG]

umm which button do I click to play?? :confused:
    Feldon likes this.
  16. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Good grief, I can't believe some of the comments in this thread. So they've struck some issues with the EU server patch and have had to extend maintenance time. I don't think all the paranoia and temper tantrums are justified - 'going back to the bad old days', 'Splitpaw the red-headed child of EQ2', 'EU folk being ignored as always' - really? For real? They've had some technical problems. That is all. I doubt very much that they are sitting around saying to themselves "Hey, lets have some fun messing up the EU prime raid time". This is not deliberate, you know. Yes, it's frustrating that your raid time was negated. But wouldn't you rather have a working server than one that dropped out in the middle of the raid? As for continual updates, don't you think they would rather spend time fixing the problem than continually posting "We're still working on it" every 15 minutes??
  17. Gabaron Member

Craving like an addict!
    Eloscian likes this.
  18. Cykonecro New Member

well if they had this on their keyboard while working on the problem, there would be less confusion....

[IMG]

and the haters would stop hatin' !!:p
  19. Ecno Well-Known Member

Its called Evercrack for a reason...
  20. Lilaeth Member

I think what a lot of us would like is for patches and updates to be run early in our AM, rather than the servers being taken down in the middle of the afternoon. It's a long-standing complaint from this side of the Atlantic, it has always been irksome, and it's a shame that DBG don't seem inclined to do anything about it. And no-one asked for 15 minute updates on the situation. One every 30 or 60 minutes would have been fine. Instead we were left for hours with no sit reps. If I did that at work, my butt would be kicked, and rightly so.
    Vitriol likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.