Update: HM bosses not fun anymore (and way overtuned)

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Trousers, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Trousers New Member

Killed the first boss in HM sullons tonight, and I firmly believe there is AT MOST only one more killable HM drunder boss, and that's Angler in Vallons. Strong maybe, will let you know Sunday.

We tried Klaatuus in Tallon's and it was comically overtuned.

HM drunder bosses need a moderate aoe damage nerf and about a 25% hp nerf. Aoes one shot us through wards frequently.

HM drunder adds and trash need a SIGNIFICANT HP nerf. Trash fights take eternity and adds spawned by bosses have a combined hp greater than the boss's total health

As is, we'll be out of viable progression kills on Sunday, and of the two bosses we can kill only one has worthwhile loot (boss in Sullons drops weapons with no yellow slots lol). There's no way I can convince my bois to go back to Sullons the way it is right now.

In your post on discord you said there would be "investigations" and "review" regarding balancing encounters and loot. Frankly we need a timely fix to balancing the encounters, theres only 2 months of this content and its wasting away.

This can't be something that's put on the back burner for a month, we're literally stuck waiting for a fix to make this content playable.
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  2. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Overall the loot just isn't fun anymore. You don't wait for some cool thing to drop because there aren't any.
  3. Daltharr Active Member

Most of drunder HM wasnt cleared until after SS at launch