Fixed Internally Unusable Overseer Quests

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Telepath, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Telepath Active Member

I am in Overseer Season 3, but when completing charged quests from Season 2 I often receive other Season 2 Quests as a reward. Normally you can only receive quests as a reward if you do not already have that quest, but because I am already in Season 3 they are not being properly converted into charged quests, and I keep receiving the same quests over and over again as rewards. When I try to use the quests manually it tells me that my experience level is too high to use them. These quests should be automatically converting to charged quests so i no longer receive them as wasted rewards.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

If they are overseer quests you did not unlock during season 2 leveling, you still need the initial grant to be able to use them as charged quests for S2. If they are granting but not auto-consuming, that would be the bug. If they are granting but you've already received them previously and they are unlocked on the merchant in the city already, that would be a bug as well.

Getting them on their own is not a bug, assuming you haven't previously unlocked them.
  3. Telepath Active Member

The charged versions of these quests are not unlocked on the merchant. They are not usable as they are. They should be coming to me as a charged quests not the normal versions of the quests so they can be used to receive the flag for that charged quest -or- they should be usable instead of giving an error -or- i should be able to turn them in to the vendor to receive the charged version.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

No, they *should* be auto consuming so that the vendor version unlocks. That is how the overseer quests unlock. It appears that either you are bugged or S2 is bugged and not consuming the granted quests once you leave S2.

The quests *should* be granted from your doable quests, and then auto-consume and unlock the charged version from the merchant. The issue is that they are not auto-consuming, likely because it is checking which season you are in when it should not.
  5. Belal <Inception> New Member

The error I get when trying to add the quests to my overseers window is: "The overseer quest failed to be added because your overseer level is too high."
  6. Brigorpser New Member

I would like to add on to this. I used the skip from the panda quests to skip past season 2 and now the vendor is selling only the non-charged versions of the S2 starter quests.
  7. Ratalthor Developer

This will be fixed in the expansion update.