Unspoken Stories

Discussion in 'Traveler's Tales' started by ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand, Jul 23, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

The Arrangement
    ((Mind you, a part of this story is reminiscent of Tim Burton's Corpse Bride))
    ((This story is also contradictory to what was said in the "Fae flies into a bar" RP. But this was the one that was true. Ss'Nhovak and Trinity had posed in the story about Ss'Nhovak asking to marry her. He and trinity were both trying to hide the fact that the marriage was forced upon them, and that they were already married))
    Ss'Nhovak grinned, nodding to all that would hear his and Trinity's story. He clutched her hand, and said, shaking his head slightly "Ah.. this be our tale of how we came to be. *smiles* As well as our little lass, here in my lady's arms. This is not exact however, so Trinity here will correct me if I leave out, or mistake any details."
    He nodded to the figure next to him, who was dresssed in a long black robe, the hood drawn over her face. She slowly rocked the clothed bundle in her arms, from which there was a small hissing. From what the motions from the cloth showed, there was a nod. Trinity remained silent, as to let there be a quiet peace.
    He then says sadly, "Sadly, this is the true story..The marriage was forced upon us both. I was actually afraid to tell you people about how we really ended up together, as I was thinking you would be very upset with us both or something.. All this time we posed about getting married when we were actualyl ALREADY married.."
    Ss'Nhovak then began to tell the tale, saying
    "Long ago, 7 years ago in fact, there was Trinity. Her family was very poor, so they couldn't feed themselves enough. So they sent their daughter, who was only 8, out to hunt for bounties.. They had thrived on the new job their daughter got, getting much better food, and much needed supplies. It didn't last long though, because a large guild went out bounty hunting in bulk, getting all criminals, and turning them in for the money.
    Trinity, distraught with worry, had no choice but to tell her parents, there were no more jobs available. After hearing this, they slowly had to start rationing food. They gradually lost all of their money, becoming dirt poor, but barely able to keep their house." He wiped his eyes, a tear forming. He was obviously upset at the horrible life she had. He continues the tale, giving a sniff as he talked
    "Well anyway.. Several years later, word got around about the Ssetriniss family, and how they were very affluent, very wealthy in money. Trinity's parents, Hi'kal and Mun'lat Goldpaw, caught on about it, and devised a plan. Without telling their daughter, they had planned on marrying her off, to the son of Visshael and Haessfin Ssetriniss having her pose like a rich girl.
    The reason for doing so, was because they knew if she was married to a rich man or boy, she would possibly share her fortune with them, able to help them get back on their feet. The marriage proposal was accepted within the week, and Trinity's parents were very happy, but they didn't tell Trin' what was going to happen later that week.
    Meanwhile, Ss'Nhovak of the Ssetriniss, was busy being bored at the large house they lived in, fidgeting with all the books he had in his room. He got up and walked around his room, needing something to do..
    He had also wanted, and needed love, for his parents spent little time with him. Visshael and Haessfin knocked on the door as a pre warning, and then they opened it, grinning. Ss'Nhovak looked at them and sneered "What is it that you want? And why are you so happy?"
    They both merely grinned and patted him on the back. They then said with happiness
    "We have found you a wife. You two will be married within the week!" Visshael then said "Im going to be a father-in-law!"
    Ss'Nhovak had gone agape, shocked with surprise. He was of marrying age, (in his parrents opinion, is about fifteen years old) but had not wanted a wife so soon. He closed his mouth and then said, grumbling, and also hoping it be true "Well.. in any case..she better be rich and beautiful.." He was very snobbish and picky about these things, having been raised in a practical mansion. Little had he known that it was Trinity, a decent looking, but very poor girl.
    Trinity's parents began giving her gifts of all sorts, using all the money they could. It was a variety of things, home made rings, a fancy dress, and basically a schmorgisboard (in my opinion meaning alot) of stuff to her. Trinity got suspicious, and went over to her parents, now beginning to question their motives
    "Okay.. why are you giving me all these gifts? You tryin' ta get me to lower my guard down, just so you can tell me something that would upset me?" She asked, slightly angry
    Hi'kal and Mun'lat shivered. She had figured them out already! They then said, being rather vague
    "It'll do both you and us good, dear.. so please understand." Trinity was upset by their answer and stormed off, holding a grudge against her parents
    Later that week..
    Mun'lat and Hi'kal had taken Trinity to a tailor to get fitted (Will continue with another post)
  2. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

Ss'Nhovak let there be a silence in the room, to let there be some peace, before continuing.
    "Trinity fidgeted as the tailor began sewing a few gaps closed, and making the size of dress a little smaller. The tailor, another kerra, grinned, saying.
    "Who's the lucky guy?" Mun'lat and Hi'kal suddenly froze up. They both slid their hands against their throats, signalling the tailor to drop it immediately. The tailor instantly quieted. Trinity looked at them with confusion
    "What does he mean by that?" She asked, suspicious. She shrugged, not bothering for an answer.
    Meanwhile, Ss'Nhovak was getting fit as well, with an elaborate and exquisite suit. He sneered, slightly angry, saying
    "Great.. just what I need.. a woman tied to my butt for the rest of my life, who would nag me all the time!" He grunted as the needle of a tailor's pricked him several times unintentionally. The tailor apologised and went back to his work.
    Meanwhile, after being fit into the dress, Trinity angrily shouted at her parents "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! NEXT TIME ASK ME AND SEE WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT, INSTEAD OF DOING IT WITHOUT MY KNOWING!" Hi'kal and Mun'lat were taken aback by her yelling. They said "It'll be good for all of us! Trust us!"
    Trinity then said, steadily raising her voice "Trust you...Trust you!?!? HOW CAN I FREAKING TRUST YOU WHEN YOU JUST DECIDE TO MARRY ME OFF TO SOME RICH POMPOUS SNOB WITHOUT TELLING ME!?" The Goldpaws sighed, frustrated. They pricked their ears as they noticed a wedding march playing. Mun'lat took her arm in his arm and led her down the aisle. They had a conversation while walking though
    "Why did you force this on me!?" She asked, tears in her eyes
    Mun'lat responded with a hushed, but angry voice "Because we don't want to lose our bloodline, and..because you might be able to share the money of his with us, giving us a better life.."
    Trinity's mouth dropped open in anger. With tears literally streaming down her face, she screamed at Mun'lat
    "I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU! YOU ARE THE MOST SELFISH PARENTS I HAVE EVER KNOWN! I DON'T EVEN LOVE THE MAN!" Noticing she caught the attention of the wedding attendees, who gasped in shock, she just ran out the doors, crying.. Hi'kal quickly caught her in her arms, hugging her tightly. She then said to Trinity, wiping the tears from her eyes
    "Honey... please be strong. We need a better life, and with that money, you will be able to help us! Besides.. you don't even have much of a choice anymore.. We already signed the papers.." She hugged Trinity closely.
    Trinity, still sniffling, then said "O-..o-okay.. but only for the sake of improving your life.." She then walked back out to her father, who held her by the arm. The attenders of the wedding acted like nothing even happened, and resumed the wedding as usual.
    She then walked up to the altar, standing face to face with the groom. She froze. She was going to be wed to an iksar! Her parents already knew about this, but they hadn't told her. Ss'Nhovak scowled at her with a cold gaze, with discontent, obviously not happy about what was happening either. He hated the fact that he was being wed to a kerra of all things. The feelings were mutual.
    As the priest said all of the prayers, he asked them both, one at a time. "Do you, on the blood of your heart, until death do ye part, swear to love and to hold, and to cherrish, each other for the rest of your life?"
    They both said at the same time "I do.." The priest then pronounced them husband and wife, but he himself was displeased at having to do this at a forced wedding, and to wed an iksar and kerra together. The crowd clapped, the parents of the groom and bride, hugging eachother and talking.
    Hi'kal then said to Haessfin, apparently grateful "Thank you for agreeing to this. We just don't want to lose our bloodline, and we need a better life.." Both parents apparently devised the plan together. Haessfin then said chuckling
    "Oh it's no problem! We've actually been trying to find a suitable wife for him for several months now! And if you needed money, you could have just asked. But.. seems it's too late. Because we are in-laws now!" She smiled, hugging Hi'kal.
    The priest actually finally said, after blessing the newly wed couple "You may kiss the bride". Ss'Nhovak, even though upset and angry, smiled at Trinity, almost evilly. Trinity shivered, and just stood there. Ss'Nhovak then reached in to kiss her, his "snake-y" tongue causing a hissing sound. Just to get it over with though, Trinity went ahead and kissed him. Ss'Nhovak pulled her close, while Trinity was actualyl beginning to struggle to get away.
  3. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

"Pulling away from Trinity, Ss'Nhovak then simply grunted, obviously impatient about something. "Now.. where is my dowry..?" Trinity's ears perked, and replied to him, surprised he asked her that "Dowry? There is no dowry.. Im..coinless.." She said sadly.
    Ss'Nhovak backed away from her, forming his face into an angry snarl "You have no money?! Humph! This marriage was for naught! I care only rich women.." he said angrily, crossing his arms with a huff. Trinity was upset by this, and said, nearly crying again "You deserve love.. Don't be upset with me.. It wasn't my choice either. You already know you need love." She whispered.
    Ss'Nhovak was taken aback. He thought it WAS her choice. he realized she was right though. He had felt not much love, because his parents never spent much time with him. He pulled her close, sobbing quietly into her shoulder , saying
    "Finally.. one who understands me.. *kisses her on the cheek* And I thought money and beauty was what mattered in a woman, but you showed me otherwise..*hugs her closer, saying, with a few sniffles* I am so sorry I snapped at you just a minute ago.. I thought that you married me by choice.. not by force."
    Trinity then said to him, smiling, and hugging him "Well.. my only dowry.. the only thing I can pay you with, is love..You just have to show me that same love back." Hi'kal and Haessfin dropped their mouths open at the love they saw
    Haessfin said "Huh.. and I thought he would hate her for not being rich.. Now I have seen EVERYTHING." Hi'kal nodded saying rather blankly "Yeah.. same here.." They watched in astonishment as the new couple recieved hugs, and blessings from the other attendees of the wedding, who were close friends, and relatives. As they neared their parents though, their smiles turned into grim faces of anger. Except when they talked to the other's parents. They both practically said the same thing to their parents, as Trinity said to Mun'lat and Hi'kal
    "I realize now I love him.. But since you FORCED me to marry him... I will not speak to you much anymore!!!" The two Goldpaws really didn't mind their daughter's anger at the moment, because they were atleast happy that she was happy with her new husband, and that their bloodline would be sustained."
    Ss'Nhovak sniffled, saying "I still feel bad for how I acted that day." Trinity then patted him on the back, saying in a rather raspy voice "It's fine hun' Your fine." Ss'Nhovak then blushed. saying, as he caressed Ssenriliss' cheek"We actually didn't find Ssenriliss on the street.. we.. well.." He then blurted out, but shut his mouth the instant after he said that "Slept together!" He then said "And apparently it worked.. cause I didn't think a seventeen year old guy like me, would be able to father the child of a kerra lady that was only fifteen years old!"
    He then shrugged saying "Well that is it in a nutshell, but it's much longer in reality.." Trinity then hugged him closely, kissing him, and pulling the hood off of her face, revealing platinum fur.. "Yes.. And being forcibly wed to you was worth it, honey." She smiled
  4. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

The Blood-Stained Purity
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
    The 8 year old child was just standing there, helpless as he watched his mother be drained of all of her lifeblood. He had remembered the previous few minutes all too well. The shattering of the windows had sounded through the house, sending glass and such sprayed upon the floor. What had come in, were a pair of Freebloods, one transformed, the other completely sane.
    "I'm going after the boy.. You stay here.." The taller one spoke in a rather deep voice. His gaze slowly shifted over to Vaska, licking his lips as he saw his next potential meal.. or someone.. yes.. Yes.. Make the child like him.. That would be the plan.. A dark laugh escaped his lips as he soon started running after Vaska, who had managed to make a hasty escape during his multiple thoughts
    Vaska had managed to find purchase for shelter in a run down alley. His only hope for escape was a possible opening if the Freeblood had managed to corner him. Which he did indeed. Knowing full well that the child might try and escape, he quickly dashed over to the boy and pushed him against the wall, fingers grazing over the child's neck
    "Mm.. Easy to puncture.. Easy to drink.. Even easier to.. turn you!" the man declared before finally sinking his razor sharp fangs into the young high elf's neck. Vaska screamed loudly in agonizing pain, tears quickly forming in his eyes and staining his cheeks as they ran down his face. The world around him was getting blurry, sounds getting slurred together as his blood was drained.
    "E-Everything's.. S-So blurry.." he said softly, his struggles ceasing as he became weaker and closer to death. The limp, and now unconscious Vaska was then dropped to the ground. His attacker soon left rather casually, as if nothing even happened. He was left to die.. But little had he known that he was indeed going to die.. But rather come "back" sort of.. After several hours of unconsciousness, Vaska awoke.
    He felt different. Very different. He felt of his wrist, and felt no pulse. No pounding of blood within his veins. "N-No.. I-I haven't.." he stuttered, whimpering with fear. He felt of his teeth in hesitation and practically screamed at feeling sharp fangs. He began crying loudly, ashamed he had become what he thought was a monster.