Unrest's Tome of Fun

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Aitsanna, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Gediva Senior Guide

This just in!

• Seems the visions are plaguing Gaeindra once again and she will be seeking help with restoring the balance to the spirit world. Meet her today, December 7th at high noon PST in the Obol Plains for more information!

Keep alert for more calls to adventure in the chat channels as you never know when other citizens of Norrath might need help, or, you might even meet a guide out and about looking to talk with you and share some treats! And, these are not the only things happening in Norrath, as I do not always hear of everything ahead of time to let you know!

And remember all times are PDT/ PST and are subject to change in the event that RL sneaks up on our Guides, (who are volunteers and players just like you) and often without any advance notice, but we try our best!
  2. Sunnie New Member

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Guides for offering the new quest again so soon!
    Thank you!
    Gediva likes this.
  3. Gediva Senior Guide

While working on holiday preparations, I found a notice tacked up on the wall, and just in time for Frostfell!

• Monday, December 15th around 7pm PST head thru the Magical Closets and into the Frostfell Winterwonderland Village. Seems an enthusiastic and well-meaning, but clumsy Frostfell Gigglegibber helper had a little bit of an accident, and needs some eager Frostfell helpers to help save him before Santa Glug finds out!

Keep alert for more calls to adventure in the chat channels as you never know when other citizens of Norrath might need help, or, you might even meet a guide out and about looking to talk with you and share some holiday treats! And, these are not the only things happening in Norrath, as I do not always hear of everything ahead of time to let you know!

And remember all times are PDT/ PST and are subject to change in the event that RL sneaks up on our Guides, (who are volunteers and players just like you) and often without any advance notice, but we try our best!
  4. Gediva Senior Guide

Last minute for all you Frostfell lovers:

• Tonight, Sunday, December 21st, around 10pm PST head to the Frostfell Wonderland Village! Seems one of those gigglegibber helpers needs some help gathering up his goodies before Santa Glug finds out!

• And rumor has it, a party is in the makings in our very own Hold of Prexus, and you are invited on December 28th at high noon. More details will be posted here so keep checking back this holiday week!

Keep alert for more calls to adventure in the chat channels as you never know when other citizens of Norrath might need help, or, you might even meet a guide out and about looking to talk with you and share some holiday treats! And, these are not the only things happening in Norrath -- I do not always hear of everything ahead of time to let you know!
    Charlice likes this.
  5. Gediva Senior Guide

Just a reminder:

Sunday, December 28th at high noon PST we will be hosting an after-Christmas Frostfell party for Unrest.

Watch the chat channels for our shout-out on how to get up to the Hold of Prexus and the party!

Bring your snowballs and fruitcake to throw at any and everyone, along with a few blank notebooks if you want the story we tell scribed, with you!

We will be handing out gifts and treats galore!

So, come say hello to the Guides of Norrath, and dress in your Frostfell finest! We can't wait to see you all there!
    Charlice likes this.
  6. Charlice Well-Known Member

To Gediva and all the wonderful Guides, thank you very much for the Frostfell party you welcomed us too. It was totally fabulous and a great time was had by all.
    I am of course saddened that Gediva did not receive a toothbrush for Frostfell ... maybe next year.

A special thank you to Santa Glugg who made his way down the chimney to give us gifties!

I'll leave you with a screenie. Here we are listening to Bienbelle's wondeful Frostfell story.

[IMG]
    Aitsanna and Gediva like this.
  7. Greyku New Member

I just wanted to say thank you to all the guides it was a blast. i had some connectivity issues with internet so was not able to give you my thanks before it was over. I look forward to more of Bienbelle's story times and what ever events you guys have planned for us in the future. Ill also be more prepared next time i would of loved to have her story scribed.
  8. Niniena New Member

For Khristah and myself, I also wish to say a heartfelt thanksies to everyone in the Guide Program for everything you do for us! I always enjoy participating in the quests you perform for us, and I love seeing Guides out in the world! (You guys also have the BEST cheese this side of Luclin!) Merry Christmas, Happy Frostfell, and have a wonderful New Year!

Also, Charlice! That's an excellent screenshot! :)
  9. Sebene New Member

It does look like it's been about a month since Nebulous Newsies was around. Any chance we might see this fun event/quest happening soon? =)

Lots of love to the guides, you guys/gals put the frosting on the cake!
    Gediva likes this.
  10. Gediva Senior Guide

I assure you it has been run several times since that last posting. I just don't always know of it ahead of time to let you know is all! Be sure to watch the chat channels for our call outs for help as I don't always advertise everything we do here and we are always out and about every week looking for you!

And thank you for the love, we love you, the players too!! :)

We enjoyed hosting the Frostfell party for everyone last month. I am glad those that attended enjoyed and thank you for the great screen shot! I am sorry I couldn't stay longer for the festivities (darn bertox plague hit me hard that month!). We hoping to host a few more this year so keep your eyes here for future announcements of them, as well as quests I hear about ahead of time!

Here is to a great 2015 with you, the players of Unrest!!!
    Sebene and Charlice like this.
  11. Sebene New Member

I guess I've just been on at the wrong times. I never seem to catch you. I'll keep looking, thanks!
  12. Aitsanna Senior Guide

What sort of days/times are you generally available? We'll see if we can convince some of the lost spirits to wander on over around those times, though it'll depend on what else is going on!
  13. Zookeeper Active Member

-------------------------

Can we see this Nebulous quest on Unrest Server again soon, as many of us missed it and just learned about it.
  14. Aitsanna Senior Guide

No need to worry! Nebulous Newsies will continue to make appearances! Not all of them will be announced here ahead of time - although we'll try to get a lot of them posted - so keep your eyes and ears open.
  15. Sebene New Member

To be honest, my play times vary from day to day. I did finally spot a guide event last night, although it wasn't Newsies! I'll just keep my eyes open. Thanks for the effort though!
  16. Gediva Senior Guide

Ahoy and avast, ye landlubbers!

It's Friday Night Flight Night!

The Aether Races are returning to the Thundering Steppes on Friday, February 27th! The track will be operational beginning at 4 pm PST and will be coming down around 10 pm PST And, make sure that you say ahoy to any pirates that may be working on the track -- there might even be a bit of booty and plunder in it for you!
  17. Bienbelle Guide

Hello Unrest!

I wanted to drop in and let you all know for anyone who's missed my tale previously I will be dropping in around 1:30 pst Monday March 2 and retell the story of Ages End and why it is we now have a reformed Luclin. This will be a several part story so I will be in at 1:30 pst through Thursday to complete my tale.

I look forward to seeing many of you there! Stop in and say hi :) *HUGS*

P.S.
    I am always in need for new story ideas. If there's a bit of lore you would like to hear about be sure to tell me about it when you see me :)
  18. Bienbelle Guide

Hello everyone!

I will be in the Village of Shin on the Isle of Mara tomorrow at 1:30pm pst for another tale of adventure or lore I haven't decided which yet.

Since I was held at sword point on Monday to tell the entire Age's End story *giggle* Kidding of course! I will be telling a different tale every day until Thursday! I hope to see you there :)