Unrest's Tome of Fun

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Aitsanna, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Aitsanna Senior Guide

Looking for some Nights of the Dead fun tomorrow (Thursday, November 7)? Well, the party is continuing! Look for happenings all around Norrath:
    • 7am PST - Stop by New Halas for some trick-or-treating! It's not just for the kids!
    • 12pm PST - More trick-or-treating, this time in Gorowyn. Come on over!
    • 7pm PST - Head over to the Commonlands, where a Kerran has been bragging about his hunting prowess....
    Remember, not all Guide events will be advertised, so keep your eyes open for emotes in your zone, or requests for help in General chat!
    (As always, please remember that Guides are all volunteers. We do our best to make sure quests start on time, but sometimes this "Real Life" thing interferes.)
  2. Gediva Senior Guide

I just got notice, and just in time, that a lovely snow lady will be making an appearance tomorrow, Thursday, November 7th around 9 AM PST to hand out some fashion advice, so if you are looking to go from drab to fab in time for the upcoming Harvest Season or even get a jump start on Frostfell parties, be sure to head to the Everfrost docks and seek her out in between trick or treating!

Please remember all times are PST and are subject to change in the event that RL sneaks up on our Guides!

And keep an eye out for Guides wandering around looking to talk to you as well as to the 1-9 chat channel for other going ons this upcoming week!
  3. Gediva Senior Guide

Heard a few goings on in the next couple of days...It has been quiet here, but things still go on even if no one tells me ahead of time! But never fear, we are gearing up for more fun coming your way in the months ahead!

• Tomorrow, Friday, November 15th around 9 am PST, head to the Great Divide. Rumor has it a dwarf is milling about the docks, causing a ruckus about needing more samples of fine beverages for his collection! Maybe you can help the poor guy out, or at least keep him out of trouble!

• Saturday, November 16th, around high noon PST, head to Darklight Wood as I hear that odd arasai will be seeking more help with his illuminating research ideas. Maybe you are just the research assistant he has been looking for, or you just really hate fairies!
    Please remember all times are PST and are subject to change in the event that RL sneaks up on our Guides, and often without any advance notice but we try our best!

And keep an eye out for Guides wandering around looking to talk to you as well as to the 1-9 chat channel for other going ons this upcoming week!
  4. Raineya Guide

Greetings Unrest!

I'm dropping by to let you know that a small little bird just dropped this tidbit in my ear!

A beautiful *cough* Ogre will be needing assistance on November 19th around 3:00pm PST in Freeport near the Inn! I've been told the silly creature went on vacation and bought too many trinkets and is in dire need of backpacks to carry them home... Perhaps you could craft a bag or two of any size to help this poor ogre out?
    Gediva likes this.
  5. Gediva Senior Guide

Heard this little tidbit breeze on by me!

• Sunday, November 24th around noon PST, head to the frosty docks of Everfrost. Rumor has it, that lovely snowlady will be blowing in to hand out some fashion advice -- you can go from drab to fab in no time!
    Please remember all times are PST and are subject to change in the event that RL sneaks up on our Guides, and often without any advance notice but we try our best!

6. Gediva Senior Guide

We are gearing up and preparing for Frostfell! Can't you smell the cookies and feel the crispness in the air? Soon, soon, soon! But in the midst of all the holiday planning, I overheard this!

• Tomorrow, Wednesday, December 4th around high noon PST, head to the icy shores of Frostfang Sea. Rumor has it a lovely snow lady will be making an appearance on the docks ready to help you get dressed for the holidays! And just in time...Frostfell is just around the corner!! Get ready to look fantabulous at your holiday parties this season!

7. Gediva Senior Guide

Well it seems in the middle of getting the decorations and treats ready for Frostfell, an odd little furry fellow crossed my path with a fishing pole in hand, in a hurry to get to his destination...he whispered a few things in my ear as he passed by though...

• TODAY, Tuesday, December 10th at 11am PST, an enterprising Othimir is rumored to be lingering at the docks of Antonica seeking the help of noble fishermen and women to help him prepare for a feast back home! So grab your poles and meet him on the docks! I am sure he will be most gracious for your efforts!

8. Gediva Senior Guide

While hanging up some last minute Frostfell decorations I overheard a couple of rumors about some Norrathian citizens needing some help...

• Thursday, December 12th around 5pm, head to Steamfont Mountains. It seems a clever and odd little Ratonga needs some interesting help...perhaps you should go see what he is up to!

• Thursday, December 12th around 7pm, head to the Commonlands. Apparently a Kerran hunter is in need of your help...perhaps you can lend him a hand?

And keep an eye out for Guides wandering around looking to talk to you and celebrate Frostfell, as well as to the General chat channel for other going ons this upcoming week! And be on the lookout for Frostfell fun happening all month long!
  9. Warriousalexis New Member

Hello Everyone =) A few of us brave adventurers would like to formally request Lost Frostfell Gifts if we may, preferably in the hours of evening =). Thank you in advance =).
  10. Gediva Senior Guide

I am sure I can arrange that!

When you say evening hours, what hours are you thinking and what days? =) (To me, evening is like 5pm so you know :) )
    Warriousalexis likes this.
  11. Gediva Senior Guide

Rumor has it that one of Santa Glug's helpers will be around! And don't worry, they will make more appearances!

• Tomorrow, December 15th, Sunday around high noon, head to New Halas and see if you can help the poor little guy out...he is so worried about all his presents getting delivered!

And keep an eye out for Guides wandering around looking to talk to you and celebrate Frostfell, as well as to the General chat channel for other going ons this upcoming week! And be on the lookout for Frostfell fun happening all month long!
  12. Gediva Senior Guide

I saw the oddest goblin running by me with presents stacked high to the sky and saying something about getting to New Halas in time today to get them to his special friend! Perhaps this warrants an investigation:

• Today, Thursday, January 2nd, around 2:15pm ish, head on over to the lovely Frostfell Tree in New Halas and see if that gift giving goblin is about! Maybe you can help him with his gift issues and show what a good Frostfell Elf you are!

13. Warriousalexis New Member

Thank you Gediva =) I do apologize for not getting back to you sooner, I have been very under the weather =(. I have caught the quest a couple times now, so I thank you all for your hard work tis very appreciated indeed =) /cheer
    Gediva likes this.
  14. Gediva Senior Guide

I am glad you were able to help those silly klutzy gobbies a few times! And now that Frostfell is all packed up for the season, I heard a few calls for help in the upcoming days, and even a couple last minute tonight! Seems Norrath is abuzz with some happenings!

• Today, January 9th, around 7pm PST, head to the icy shores of Frostfang Sea, and seek out an odd coldain with an odd interest in fungoids of all things! Perhaps you can help him a bit with his research?

• Then, turn your compass towards the docks of Everfrost, January 9th (today) around 8pm PST, and seek out your favorite fashionista! Just in case you didn't get a new look for the Frostfell season, she can help you go from drab to fab with a few simple steps, in time for the new year!

• Friday, January 10th, I heard an odd little arasai will be in Darklight Wood around 10am PST, seeking some help with some rather illuminating research! Perhaps you can help the little guy prove it works?

• Saturday, January 11th, around high Noon PST, head on over to the Withered Lands if you dare. Rumor has it a scatterbrained but infamous gnome tinker has been sited at the Combine camp, asking for help from anyone brave enough to venture out into the wilds, something about his lost notes. With gnomes, you can never be sure, but it might be worth investigating nonetheless!

• Sunday, January 12th, perhaps gearing up for the season of love and affection, head to Antonica, around high Noon PST, and seek out a curious gnome gentleman needing your harvesting help in creating a lovely romantic gift for his lady love! So, grab your harvesting tools and see if you can help the poor guy out!

And keep an eye out for Guides wandering around looking to talk to you, as well as to the General chat channel for other going ons this upcoming week!
  15. Gediva Senior Guide

I found a few odd little notes tacked on the door today that seem all a-buzz with some information of things happening in the next few days!

• Apparently, a rather enterprising and odd ratonga will be around Steamfont Mountains on Thursday, January 16th around 7pm PST, seeking some unusual assistance with an interesting project! **Fine Print: This notice will self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, oh dear...

• January 17th is Friday Flight Night! Get ready to take on the Aether Races in the Thundering Steppes! But don't delay, the track will only be set up by those clever gnomes from 4pm PST until 10pm PST. Race on my friends!

• Saturday, January 18th at high noon PST, head to Enchanted Lands. Rumor has it a famed hunter will be seeking your help making his quota in time to meet his merchant friend in Maj'dul for supper!

• Sunday, January 19th, at high noon PST, head to the Commonlands. I heard of a young dragon seeking help! Perhaps you can help the little fellow out!

And keep an eye out for Guides wandering around looking to talk to you, as well as to the General chat channel for other going ons in the days to come! This list is by no means the only things happening in Norrath and sometimes I just don't hear of them ahead of time to let you know!
  16. Gediva Senior Guide

It seems the little fellow has caught a bit of a bug and is at home in bed resting up! He promises to come back soon though and will let you know when that will be when he does!

Sorry for the inconvenience!
  17. Gediva Senior Guide

Well, after a little mishap in High Keep with that mean pig Hammy (who knew the swine flu lasted so long and made you feel so awful!), I am back on my troll toes and just in time to bring you word of a few happenings over the next few days!

• Saturday, February 1st at high noon, head to the lofty and leafy city of Kelethin. Word is one of the Aether gnomes will be in town to check out the racetrack and share some gnomish pirate booty with would-be test pilots!
    • Sunday, February 2nd, at noon, head to the Commonlands as that little dragon is finally over his crud and will be looking for your help with his plight!
    • Monday, February 3rd, at noon, head to the frosty city of New Halas. It seems an enterprising lady with a love of java will be in town looking for a fix!

And keep an eye out for Guides wandering around looking to talk to you, as well as to the General chat channel for other going ons in the days to come! This list is by no means the only things happening in Norrath and sometimes I just don't hear of them ahead of time to let you know!
  18. Lynarra New Member

Love is in the air... breaks in to song ....she broke my little bottle of . Love potion number 1-9. Now its a general love potion (/sigh bad humor I know but hey I'm a carpenter not a court jester ) Please can we have the love potion quest run on Unrest?
  19. Warriousalexis New Member

Hello everyone. I was wondering if Love Potion Number One was ever run? It's the last quest on my tracker to have a nice little star put into it =) And there is only one more day left =( Wish I would have posted sooner, but it looks like someone else posted for it a week ago. /cheers
    Indwyn likes this.
  20. Gediva Senior Guide

It was run a few times - I am sorry if you missed it!

Sometimes we are not able to advertise ahead of time but rest assured that the guides on Funrest are hard at work every week and out and about in one form or another!

Keep watching the post for future going ons that I get word of.