Unrest Server Guild, Rolling Thunder, Currently Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Adinell, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Adinell New Member

Before the lightning strike, the THUNDER ROLLS!

We're currently a small guild of people who didn't truly fit into any of the other guilds so we decided to make on for ourselves. Here's a few things to know about us:

• As I said, we're currently a small guild but looking to grow.
    • Every member of guild is a US Military Veteran. While this is not a requirement, being Veteran friendly is. If you dislike the United States or our armed forces then this is probably not the guild for you.
    • All of our current members are in the Pacific Timezone. Best time for grouping is weekends and weekday evenings.
      We're pretty laid back as a group. We focus more on group questing and tradeskilling rather than raiding and powerleveling.
    • We use mature humor and take friendly digs towards each other.
    • We're friendly towards new members and gladly group with lower level characters.

If this sounds good to you, then feel free to join us on the Unrest server. Our guild name is Rolling Thunder and the character I spend the most time on lately is Verdon.
  2. Pixie Bloodbomb New Member

Hey im looking to return to the game in less then a week once i get payed im starting over completely i lost my old account and i will be looking for a new home !
  3. Adinell New Member

Look us up when you get back in.
  4. Illidian New Member

Hello sir will you be on tonight? Im getting ready to make a character and am ready to get into some action.