[Unrest] Guide Events

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Squeecha, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Squeecha Senior Guide

Planned Guide happenings for the server will be posted here.
  2. d1anaw Well-Known Member

::::crickets::::::
  3. Aitsanna Senior Guide

Don't worry, d1anaw, we're around! We can't always give a lot of advance notice on our quests, but I promise we'll do our best to warn you ahead of time when we can.
  4. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

Apparently there is one happening right now. I found out in the most unorthodox kind of ways. I played the game....
  5. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

Vexily is in Greater Fay on Unrest atm.
  6. Bienbelle Guide

I have it on good authority that the spirits will be seeking help in Obol Plains on Thursday March 19th at about 1pm pst :) Good luck Unrest! hehehe
  7. d1anaw Well-Known Member

Ok I'm going to whine anyway....why are they always occurring when I'm working?
  8. Gediva Senior Guide

I found a scrap of parchment flowing along the breeze while out and about and thought I would let you know about this last minute!

• Tonight, Tuesday, March 31st around 7pm PST in the Village of Shin on the docks of the Isle of Mara, a hunting party is getting ready to embark but needs your assistance with outfitting them for their expedition! Bring your crafting know-how and lend a hand!
    As always, please remember that the guides are real life players just like you and sometimes things happen (RL rears its intruding head) and our events don't happened as planned, but we try our best to make them happen on or let you know if they cannot! These things mentioned in this thread are by no means the only things going on, I just do not always hear of them in advance to let you know! Keep your eyes on the chat channels, as you don't know when other citizens of Norrath will call out for your assistance or a guide might be wandering about sharing stories, treats and gifts!
  9. Aitsanna Senior Guide

Did you guys happen to see a gnome run by? One of those pirates.... She shouted something about heading to Antonica for the aether races tomorrow (Monday, April 6) at 5pm PDT. There must be some loot involved!

(Please remember that Volunteer Guides are all players like yourselves and while we do our best to ensure events start on time, occasionally this "Real Life" thing interferes!)
  10. Bienbelle Guide

Speaking of gnomes have you heard? There's a gnomish fellow looking for his blueprints. I heard him mutter something about being in the Withered Lands today (Thursday April 16) at 6pm pst. I'm willing to bet if someone were to help him find them he's sure to have some reward!

The below disclaimer was stoleded from Gediva because I am good like that :p

As always, please remember that the guides are real life players just like you and sometimes things happen (RL rears its intruding head) and our events don't happened as planned, but we try our best to make them happen on or let you know if they cannot! These things mentioned in this thread are by no means the only things going on, I just do not always hear of them in advance to let you know! Keep your eyes on the chat channels, as you don't know when other citizens of Norrath will call out for your assistance or a guide might be wandering about sharing stories, treats and gifts!
  11. d1anaw Well-Known Member

Got all excited when I read this, this morning, until I realized it's Friday and I was working yesterday.
  12. Gediva Senior Guide

Greatings FUNrest! We now have a permanent place for us to advertise our goings on!

Be sure to visit the Unrest Guides Events thread.

Also, be sure to click Watch Thread at the top if you'd like to receive emailed updates regarding posts.

All future hints about upcoming events for the Unrest server will be made at this new spot.