Unofficial HHE2020 Announcement and Other News...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Counsolor Q's office is now accepting appointments. I have several couches available and a nice room to help with your emotions.
    **welcome back Shan**
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank th' gods! What's yer goin' rate, marm, and are ye covered by insurance? ;)

Uwk
    who's been watching waaay too many pirate movies recently... ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  3. draidean Well-Known Member

One of these was me and still feel awful about it. RL stuff but I handled it badly and Aney was so gracious anyway. And DK and co picked up my slack. Again, I sincerely thank them all.
    Celestiell
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Lets not start placing blame on people who have signed up for houses and were unable to finish. I have done the same thing due to whats happening with my mom. That is why I only signed up for ONE frostfell house. I hope it wasnt you I flaked out on but if it was . . Im sorry. My mom needs me!
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Just fyi: my mom passed at 2:45 this morning.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG Quiarrah I am so very very sorry. My prayers go out to you. BIG HUGS!
    Misstake and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh Q, I am so sorry to hear that. *Hugs* to you.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Bit of a shock! At least, she's free of pain now. :(

Hugs! :(

Uwk
    Misstake and Breanna like this.
  9. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Awww Quiarrah :( I am so sorry to hear this ,you must be devastated .Condolences to you and your loved ones . I pray the memories of a lifetime with her will bring you a measure of comfort in the days ahead .
  10. draidean Well-Known Member

I think Vlasta was just commenting on how great a job Aney, DK, and others did. I sure am sorry about your mum, Q =(