Unmentioned change to Karnah of the Source in PoI Raid?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Vlkodlak, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Anyone else notice a ninja change to this fight in PoI raid? The amount of add's has doubled as well as the non curable determent that was originally coming from the name now comes the adds instead, dropping some of the raiders into negative fervor.
    I can't find anything in the patch notes for this for a fight that we have done weekly for many months without this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

From what I've seen, the adds spawn when people get hit by debuff.
    For the first three phases, you need to be out 15 or so away when the det comes from the name or you get hit. The debuff can also be triggered on the entire raid if you do 'too much' dps to the mob.
    Anybody standing closer than 9 meters seem to spawn extra mobs at any phase.
    It's not until the 4th phase that 9m is 'safe' from the debuff
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

We just did it last night and noticed no change. We have a MA, who targets adds then goes back to the name. With the whole raid burning, adds melt. We all stay about 9m away, except for I think Stage 2 (3?) when we have one person standing at 20m who is the only one who gets hit with the debuff.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

The debuff I'm talking about isn't the phase 3 joust one.. it's the -100 ferver/-40k pot debuff the names throws out.