Unique Beastlord Warders

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Casimer, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Casimer New Member

I used this website to find the warders I wanted, but I have a feeling that this isn't all of them.
    http://eq2wire.com/beastlord-warders/
    Are there any unique or rare warders people don't typically know you can tame, or just warders that aren't listed on any sites?
  2. Wyrvenfire Member

That is about it right there, most named critters were knocked off the tameable list, only thing you can try is to use the the scan spell around stuff with models you like and see if it is able to classify anything.
  3. Wyrvenfire Member

Keep in mind it is personal pet AA and lvl of growth that effects the warders strength not the creature that was tamed.
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to say it's been a couple of years since I updated that page, as it's a bit tricky to update. But that's probably 80% of them.
  5. Mozil Active Member

Getting access to tame that wolf zombie for my canine warder was a heck of an adventure, I'll say that. :eek:
  6. Byob New Member

There's a pink meatbeast (bovoch/enchanted) that's tameable around the feast of Bristlebane (April 1st). Appears in specific areas like Holly Windstalkers village. The named Meatbeast in Shimmering Citadel is tricky to get - it's part of a quest series - but a lot cooler than the regular enchanted warders. It was still tameable as of about a year ago.
  7. Gilasil Active Member

I went and tamed Rudolf (complete with red nose) last Frostfell. He's a bovine of course.
  8. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

The pink meatbeast was at last years april 1st event, this past april 1st there were the patchwork animals which were also tameable, I got the bear one, and he is really cute, there was also crab and a badger I think, didn't get those.
    Also have the pink meatbeast which is a bovine, and it overwritten my Rudolph, so will not be getting Rudolp this year :( . My black/white meatbeast is enchanted.
  9. Rarrum Active Member

I have a housecat for a feline. Shhh....
  10. Mozil Active Member

Did anyone ever find anything other than various colorswaps of domesticated pigs to be tamed as Boar warders? My troll BL collects only the ugliest/meanest/etc. warders, stuff like vulrich for Avian, and I'm still not really satisfied with the black pig from Nektropos. I understand that the giant crazy mammoth hog was a collector's edition thing and I'm not asking for that, but even a normal warthog would be perfect. Have never seen one, though.

My second BL sticks to cute/pretty/exotic stuff like the various holiday creatures, but there's not much that's great for Boar for him either.

The selection for Bear and Amphibian seems equally bad.
  11. MelissaB63 New Member

The meatbeast in SC is no longer tameable. You can, however, get the one in nek forest.
  12. Bhayar Well-Known Member

You do realize this post was made back in 2014? But, if you're looking for a unique, and dynamite warder, get the flaming hell hound in Shard of Hate.
  13. Maviarab Active Member

Resurrecting this thread hopefully. Any BL's found any new stuff over the last two or three years? I can confirm the Gilded Guardians are still tameable (despite the skill saying they are not), the Silverbacks in Kylong are no longer tameable, can also confirm the Floramist Stags in Karuupa Jungle are also tameable (and damn tough critters too), not tried the other Floramist creatures as happy with what I have.

Be great to get some updated creature lists available (preferably odd stuff) given the current info around the net is at least 8 years old now.
  14. Eterno New Member

Well I wanted the Floramist Tigers as I think they look cool so I can confirm they are tameable too. I assume all Floramist creatures are?
  15. Maviarab Active Member

Would appear so at this point yes.
  16. morderir Active Member

my bl tamed a mechanical owlbear in plane of magic. ( mystical categorie) there may be some other tamable beast on pop
    Maviarab likes this.
  17. Eterno New Member

Exploring a bit in Ro:
    A prickly armapine, Raj'Dur Plateau, Rodent warder, basic armadillo model.
    A winged hunter, Raj'Dur Plateau, Avian warder, basic eagle model.
    A vicious snapjaw, Raj'Dur Plateau, Aquatic warder, basic croc model.
    A malicious dustmaw, Raj'Dur Plateau, Reptile warder, I dunno why but I vibe with this lizard model.

A grove glider, Takish Badlands, nice Enchanted exotic warder. On point with the mood of the zone.
    A grove entangler, Takish Badlands, Enchanted exotic, I guess if you like takoyaki?
    A floralhide gnawler, Takish Badlands, Aquatic warder. Croc model that feels nice to go back to VoV.
    A floralpine, Takish Badlands, Rodent warder, greenish armadillo
    An angler beast, Takish Badlands, Amphibian warder, I'm so in for it!! Love the lantern thingy on their antenna
    A dustwing ravager, Takish Badlands, Drake exotic warder, cool black and white drake

But, of course, the only one I did want, the grove stalker as a dire warder can't be tamed :( please devs if you read this!
    elbuenomalo88 likes this.
  18. haphop New Member

you can find ugly boars in wracklands , luclin
  19. haphop New Member

oh and amphibian you can get that weird looking one with the light in front of his face in takish badlands on the isle in the middle