Unholy Mercenaries on Skyfire Wants YOU!!!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tagg, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Tagg Member

Hey y’all!! Unholy Mercs on Skyfire has opened up our recruiting to the public! Super cereal, right? Well it’s NOT!! We ain’t your typical guild. We got that right balance of “LET’S GET S$*T DONE!!!” with “guys ... this is just a game .... don’t be so cereal!!”
    On the more serious side, we are welcoming all current, returning and new players of ALL levels to come join us in bringing fun back to EQ2. Our leadership has years of running and being a part of many different types of guilds. From competing against NPU on Guk for WW first kills to the casual style of family guilds. We revolutionized the family raiding guild before and now are setting the standard for what a guild should be. Fun!
    We currently have a t3 guild hall and fill amenities on a daily basis! We have a core that does enjoy some raiding and have decided to start with some progression raiding in KoS (level 70 stuff) and work our way up through the tiers. We also have a group of 120’s that are working towards getting bawlz deep in the new content. Crafters, HQ runners, soloer’s and more welcomed.

We have a discord that you can come in to chat with us on. Currently, we are grinding some Farseas Supply Division faction for folks to get their crafting/harvesting gear.

Don’t forget to bring some cheese. Myself and Fuzzy demand cheese.
    This wasn’t said at knife point either

https://discord.gg/qNeubGb
  2. Thainze New Member

What time do you do the level 70 raids? My wife and I have level 70 locked toons with no diety points.
    Taggwen likes this.
  3. Tagg Member

sorry mate just now seeing this, i set this thread up for email alerts but never received one. We are currently raiding on Tuesdays (8pm CST) and will be raiding one other night, that we have not yet decided on. Going by the poll we have in discord it looks like it may be on Monday or Saturday. In the evening.