<Unholy Mercenaries> on Skyfire Progression Raiding

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Carynn, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Carynn Well-Known Member

<Unholy Mercenaries> on Skyfire is about to start level 90 progression raiding. If you miss the times when raiding was more about whether to put cinnamon in chili and spending upwards of five minutes riding up and down on an elevator instead of P2W, this guild could be for you! Prog raids are Mon/Wed 9p EST-11p EST and optional Friday raiding. End game grouping at other times. PL and experts provided for prog raiding content.
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

<Unholy Mercenaries> is still recruiting for progression raids on Skyfire. We're still in T9. We're not serious, but we get things done. M/W 8-10p. No dkp. No attendance requirements. No experience necessary. Elevator trolls encouraged to join!
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

Are you bad at playing but still want to have fun? Join us! We're all terrible! But we definitely have fun. Join <Unholy Mercenaries>, we are really good at being really bad, on Skyfire. Raids M/W Progression 8-10p CST. Doing current content rest of the week if we feel like it. We are very casual and like new people! And exclamation points!
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

<Unholy Mercenaries> of Skyfire is recruiting:

Pisspoor players
    Friendly trolls
    Bruisers

We hold progression raids M/W 8p-10p CST, currently T9, and don't care how well you play or what you play, as long as you're having fun. No attendance requirements, no need to be on time, no need to stay the whole raid, no DKP, no elevator too challenging.

Current content played other times during the week. Past content also played if people need/want help. New and returning players welcome.
  5. Renog New Member

These type of guilds are fun. Not limited to TLP restrictions but still follow rules of progression.
  6. Thainze New Member

My wife, our friend, and I are interested in joining your guild. My wife and I have a few toons on an account without the diety buff. Mine are 55, 70 and 90. I think my wife's is the same, but I do not know about our friend. We also have 120s of every class except beastlord and channeler. We have all been playing almost since launch, have raided, but are only in personal guilds right now. About a year ago, we decided hard core raiding was no longer of interest to us. What are wanting? Who is frequently online who can invite us. My toons on fairly often are Tejabao and Mstrillian. My wife's are Lateana and Ratatooee
  7. Carynn Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM.
  8. Carynn Well-Known Member

Do you lack common sense? Do you run off bridges? Will you drown before noticing? Practice safe fall without having the safe fall skill? <Unholy Mercenaries> is the guild for you. We are a progression raid guild, about to start level 95 content, on Skyfire. We raid M/W 8-10p CST and do current content or any requested content the rest of the week. No dkp, no attendance requirements, little to no class restriction, no seriousness.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Carynn Well-Known Member

Tired of end game nonsense? Feel like reliving old content nonsense instead? <Unholy Mercenaries> is the guild for you. Raids are M/W 8-10p CST on Skyfire. We're about to start level 95 and are gearing up. No dkp, no attendance requirements, no class restrictions, no seriousness. 18+ because we already have children. /who Unholy in game to find us or PM me here.