understanding the Channeler

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Castles, Jan 29, 2014.

1. jordash Member

I understand the channeler has an ability that the rock can rez fallen comrades is this a passive talent or a AA ability or am I just not understanding what I am reading in the forums.
  2. DanzMacabre New Member

Its from the Wisdom line in the Shaper Tree called Essence Revival. It's an instant rez for the single target or a member of the group version of the construct intercept whichever one you happen to have on.
  3. Ciroe Active Member

Its an AA, that gives a Passive Instant Rez.

If you are running single target intercept, it will instant rez (they still have to click accept) that person when they die, then go into passive recycle for i think what, 30 seconds? before it will passively trigger again.

If you are running group intercept, it will instant rez (they still have to click accept) the first person to die in your group, then go into a passive recycle for i think what, 30 seconds? before it will passively trigger again.

Once you have the AA ability, there is nothing further you need to do, its a permanent, passive ability. No buff to maintain or anything.

Also note, that it can not trigger on yourself. I.E. you cannot be rezed from it.
  4. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Essence Revival (insta rez aa) only triggers every 120s and u can lower it by 30s with more aa spent in Essence Recovery so that will make it trigger every 90s ... and you have to maintain either the group or the single target intercept for it to trigger ...
  5. Ciroe Active Member

Yes i suppose i should have been clearer and stated there are no buffs needed to maintain the passive effect etc ... except one of the intercepts.