Underdepths Saga: Chaos and Malice...help

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Skpamd, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Skpamd Active Member

One of my guildies is trying to do this. He places the crystals and gets to the switches and clicks on them and he isn't being ported up to the Butcher. What is he missing??? Please help, please.
  2. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

The switches turn on the furnace thing. Need to hit those and burn Tserrina a few times. Every once in a while you may get a zone where Tserrina is not moving, just zone out and back in. If she is flying back and forth then you are good to go.
  3. Remma New Member

The way I do it, hit all three you should see an emote from Tserrina, wait a few seconds for the cooldown on the switches then repeat, and repeat once more, should be teleported up after three emotes
  4. zarobhr Member

this happened to me once, Tserrina was not positioned correctly so she was not getting burned, i zoned, several times even waited till next day, i think i even pressed all the switches at least 30 times, and nothing.

i finally had to reset the zone and start over and it worked
  5. Ludilly Member

FYI - If you die and are trying to get back to Tserrina, when you revive you will be given a "Blessed Glaufaye Water" potion (it will be automatically put in your inventory. You can use that potion to port up to Tserrina to try again. Not sure if you have never ported up if you kill yourself to trash if you can get the potion, but it might be worth a try.
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I've had this happen, where she was flying around over the incinerators, but the buttons weren't working. I did the zone correctly, but it was just buggered out. I had to exit, reset the zone and re-do it.
  7. Arimor New Member

Thank you! I've spent the last 30 minutes jumping all over the place trying to get up there!!