Underappreciated Mage Classes

Discussion in 'Mages' started by TinyRatongaofDoom, Oct 3, 2019.

1. TinyRatongaofDoom Beau Wintertail the Ratonga

What do you think is an underappreciated mage class? On the server I am on, it seems like Necro is underappreciated. I spent ages trying to find a class to enjoy and I always end up coming back to Necro and Illusionist. Necro's one of the most fun classes I've played on EQ2.
    Sorry if this is just an unnecessary thread, I've just noticed Necro gets quite a bit of hate on my server and I want to see what mage classes you guys play that you enjoy but seemingly no one else does.

Also, this is my Necro. :u

[IMG]
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Twisty Well-Known Member

define under-appreciated

necro is the most fun class in eq2 all thru last (x-years - 1), i don't know how it could be debatable. in current landscape that just scalpels all the fun outta content tho, every class is the same so the argument is moot

edit - i hope u low AA or something? i dont see self-rez or rotflesh on your bars
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol on all the TLE servers I been on so far Necros are running around a lot ,
    I think people don't play more complicated classes as much . I always played a warlock , I did that because of the aoes,
    But I don't see to many of those either , wizards even less Illis and coercers can get a little complicated.
    I think people enjoy the pet classes , and that is true for all classes it makes your life so much easier when you always have help with you , until your pet runs out and brings back the whole zone for a play date .
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.