Uncommon Luclin Materials

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Sylvermune, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Sylvermune Member

I know that one can get Uncommon Lunar materials by muting MC gear and jewelry. Is there any other source for Uncommon Lunar Material?
    Zynt likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Nope, that's it. I think all of BoL crafting is really badly implemented, personally. I'm not happy that crafted stuff, excepting Expert spells, is pretty much useless.
  3. Sylvermune Member

Was afraid of that. Thank you, Sigrdrifa and I wholly concur.
    Zynt and Breanna like this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

since the most common rares are roots, tailors can make the stuff to salvage most cheaply
    Zynt and Breanna like this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

But what's the point? None of the gear is worth making. Sure you can make a few mount bits to increase your shadow prospecting.. though there doesn't seem to be much point. You're still limited to 30 sec of harvesting every 2hrs. And the only 'use' for shadowed rares (as opposed to shadowed commons) is to make MC Fabled gear which is no better than solo sig line gear.
  6. Leasha Member

Agreed! Even if it was a 160 or 165 Resolve, it would put the majority of crafters in business again. But unfortunately, all of my crafters are gathering dust except for Jeweler, Sage, Alchemist, Provisioner and Woodworker (only because of ammo). All the shadowed rares and breakdown of 75 mastercrafted 150-Resolve items just to make 1 marginally better mastercrafted equipment with 150 Resolve just makes no logical sense. Not worth anyone's time or resources to hire a weaponsmith, tailor, or armorer this expansion.
    Zynt and Argosunited like this.
  7. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

All my advanced Outfitter books go into the fireplace.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

But you could use them to level tables instead!
    Breanna, Rhodris and Zynt like this.
  9. Avithax Well-Known Member

Well said, I have over 60k of the Jumping Creepers now i've been hoarding from low prices on the broker. I'm betting they'll become very useful at some point.
  10. Bludd Well-Known Member

yah i only made the top tier shadow prospecting stuff
    but its nice to have some shadowed rares in storage, maybe useful in the future
  11. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

I use planar fragments and chaos essences for that.
    Rhodris likes this.
  12. Mermut Well-Known Member

Those seem a bit irregular to make good levelers ;)
  13. Gregore Active Member

The DEVs need to toss us a few nice bonus rewards for sticking with a game that just had the worst XPAC launch in the history of video gaming!
    AOE1 and Rhodris like this.