Uncanny House Missing Rooms

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-decator666, Oct 25, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-decator666 Guest

I have been going thru the Haunted house in Loping plains and wow so impressed with the way they have this uncanny house designed...especially the secret walls and the downstairs pitch dark dungeon...Why can't my uncanny house have all these awesome features?
    My friend who I barely convinced to start the game was even impressed with this new design yet he doesn't like the uncanny house as it comes...it's just lacking...Yet it's the only real house in the game that is like a house...
    I hope they can give us some more wow to our houses and less Massive cave housing...
  2. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

The Loping Plains haunted house came before the Uncanny Mansion prestige house. I think it was actually released either before there even was prestige housing, or at least right about the same time the very first ones were introduced via the LON loot cards.
    The instance can before the housing version and the housing version isn't just a recolor (like most of the prestige housing). It might be based on a zone and mimic the style but they almost never mirror it exactly except in the cases of the rent free city housing.

And as for the only housing in game that is like a house, I personally think most of the original city housing & Maj'dul housing seem very much like real houses or at least apartments =). Neriak & Gorowyn less so but I think it's more to do with the styles than the layout.
  3. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

the loping plans house is based on the Estate of Unrest zone. and as to the housing itself. the city 3 room/5 room/1 room apartments are all designed like actual homes. so is the Mistmoore Crags Estate.
    but I will agree, out of all the presitge houses, only the uncanny estate and the crag estate are built like actual homes. the rest are either huge cavernous spaces, or only suitable as giant libraries/forges/research areas.
  4. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

Yeah, it's not mean to be a copy of the Nights of the Dead zone, it's just a mini version of the Estate of Unrest.
  5. ARCHIVED-decator666 Guest

Well the Uncanny estate is a beautiful house but has a haunted feel to it...If it was after they had already designed the haunted house I would think that's all the more reason it should contain the same rooms...At least the option to add them and I would...it's awesome how the haunted house is...
    I am still hoping they will create some more prestige housing like real houses...
  6. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

decator666 wrote:
    Uncanny Estate isn't based off of the Haunted Mansion.