Unbreak the Broken

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub Active Member

While I am sure this has been discussed, I want to add my own statements. I understand adding the Lore Items to the Name Placeholders in game to add an additional level of interest and a higher tier fight into the game. The Concept was great. However,... functioning is not going so well IMHO. Now you have a person, or a group that camps an Entire zone and those of us that like to be completionist, but don't have 20 hours to sit in one location, cannot find a Single Overland name in a Zone. And now, as I have seen and heard, The Placeholders are spawning about every 45 minutes to an hour.

I wish I had a good Answer for this dilemma, but this is definitely making things worse on trying tog et Quest completed. And before anybody says it, I realize the rewards from those quest are not that great, but again, it's a sense of completion that some of us strive for. Maybe the Name spawn rate can be turned up a little. Seen many zones where Placeholders have spawned four and five in a row. Maybe set a better rotation pattern? /shrug
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The names should be on a guaranteed half hour spawner like they were and still are in BoL. Make the placeholders as separate spawns entirely.
    Daryx likes this.