Unable to see any characters at character selection screen

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lateana, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Since Thurgadin crashed Wednesday afternoon I have been unable to see my characters at the character selection screen. The only way I can access them is through the drop down character list to get into the game and then to /camp (character name) to get to my other characters. Camping to character select results in the same empty screen that welcomes me to EQII and asks me to create my first character. This is happening on both the EU and US logins.

So far, I have tried verifying assets and deleting my cache folder. Is there anything else I can do other than reinstalling the game?
  2. Celan Active Member

When you are on the character selection screen, don't see any characters of yours and all you can do seems to be to create a new character, press the "arrow up" / "arrow down" keys on your keyboard a few times. That should make your characters magically appear.
    I know this sounds strange, but it has fixed the issue for lots of people in the past.
    Good luck!
    busca and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Thanks for the reply :)
  4. Bunji Developer

This may also happen if you have a ton of deleted characters. Customer Service can purge those.