Unable to remove item from broker

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Sennen, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Sennen Well-Known Member

Trying to server xfer one of my toons and can't remove an item from the broker....and none of my other toons can buy it (even when I listed it for sale) Any thoughts/suggestions?
    [IMG]
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

3. Sennen Well-Known Member

Petitioned at 8am, but was wondering if anyone else had any tricks... It was removed about an hour ago
  4. Samilya New Member

My character Ferne on Maj'dul has three of these breastplate icons in her broker boxes--one in her scroll case and two in two different furniture broker boxes. No description of item, can't move it, sell it, or destroy it. Also can't remove broker box while it's still inside. Please help. Thank you.
    Wulfen likes this.
  5. Wulfen Active Member

I have to chime in on this... Just one of my characters has this gold-colored breastplate icon problem, in just one of his boxes, and has had to put up with it for many years. (Bjornn in Maj'Dul server). It's been bugged but it persists; yes, it prevents movement of itself or its container. As it happens, Bjornn is a Sage too. Is this a Sage-specific anomaly?
  6. Edelphia Well-Known Member

My carpenter has this problem too. I've got 4 slots in a salesman crate I can't do anything with. I've petitioned it years ago and they said it was because of items that were removed from the game on a massive scale one year and nothing could be done about it. I may petition again if it can now be resolved for me. Thanks for the info :)
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Zartil Active Member

It is not specific to any class, the item is one that can be made by any crafting class so all classes can be impacted by this. I have an armorer and a jeweler that have this bug on different accounts.