Unable to redeem cards

Discussion in 'Station Cash' started by ARCHIVED-deadcrickets2, Aug 31, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-deadcrickets2 Guest

Players on Freeport are saying they are getting a message saying they are unable able to redeem the cards (even ones they personally bought).
  2. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Well I just redeemed a 1k SC one (on the website) and only got 1k SC. Submitted a ticket and waiting for the followup.
    edit: NM, apparently it was the type of code I had (one of the SC giveaway ones) that prevented it from doubling. Oh well. ;)
  3. ARCHIVED-redwoodtreesprite Guest

I redeemed two early this morn under my account pages (2 accounts) with no problems for the double SC. Walmart cards I bought this last month.
    First question for those not able to redeem is, are you in the world zones that will be under ProSabien? If so, you can't redeem the codes you may have bought before. Frustrating, especially since it will still be at least a couple months before EQ2 does the unfortunate transition.
    Second, what is happening when you can't redeem?
  4. ARCHIVED-deadcrickets2 Guest

redwoodtreesprite wrote:
    That may be a possibility for what is happening to them. I didn't think of that myself as I was in-game at a very unusual time (4am EST) compared to normal. Most of the players that I run into that time of day are Aussie.
  5. ARCHIVED-Te'ana Guest

I got a message useing the in-game system saying my account wasn't elligble for SC. I logged into my account via the out-of-game web site and was able to redeem my SC cards. I think the issue might very well be because I have toons on Splitpaw as well as Freeport even though I am located in the US. But it could just be an overloaded system too.
  6. ARCHIVED-Filly67 Guest

Had no luck with doing it in game. But it went fine on line.
  7. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

they are crooks,, I tell ya, They are Crooks!!
    /fun emote off
    i tried that too, it seem the game servers dont recognized SC entry codes, or it maybe turn off.
    so i went to SOE's account site and got it thru, i am using walmart cards, and got double amount as it is working.
    if it doesnt get double amount as you should be getting, then as Cyliene said, go file a ticket and hope they will check it.
    it not the SC site were "too busy", just watch what time when enter the key codes, apply too soon and get flat rate by wrong time zone, i would just wait few more hours, or take a nap until it is ready to update the keycodes after "pacific" time.
    some would made mistake at east time by 3 hours too soon.
    dont know about if it said "please try again later" error message pop up when they folks been getting it, i was afraid of that, either there ar some folks that not playing eq2 or sony's game brands are messing with SC site or to cause griefing, or might be bored and looking for fun by repressing SC to get bottleneck, or hackers trying to install keylogger for keycode pass cards.
  8. ARCHIVED-Filly67 Guest

Tyrus@Butcherblock wrote:
    The best part is that once you get the try again message it locks that number. So when I tried to use a card that wouldn't take on another account I was told that the card number had been used. I was able to work this out by redeeming the cards on line but I had tried two different cards in game on an account that I only wanted to redeem one account on. Because the numbers where locked I couldn't put the second card to my other account as I had intended. Then even though this is cleary a SOE issue they will not move the 4k over to my second account because they according to their response they cannot transfer SC to another account, even my own. Oh well, same old same old. At least I was able to redeem all three cards.
  9. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Anyone having issues with their 2x station cash, please pm me your ticket reference number so I can personally assist you. I will do my best to try to solve as much as I can today.