Not A Bug Unable to recover account

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Realzyanya, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Realzyanya New Member

Hopefully, one of the admins will see this and come to my rescue. I was playing a free account to see if I wanted to come back attached to an account I've been playing for pay since release just a week ago. I came back from vacation and my password is suddenly wrong. I wrote it down but now it's wrong. I try to reset my password and the webpage for doing so has been down yesterday and today. It also tells me that to recover an account, I can create a new account to open a ticket. I did so and that promptly forgot the password that I'd just written down. Just now, I succeeded in starting a new account but you have to have a paid account to start a petition to recover an account I was playing a week ago! I don't want to pay on a new account. I want to recover my old account and reopen it as a member. I don't want to have to pay 2 times to recover an account I could play a week ago. This is extremely frustrating considering the amount of money I've spent on this game since release! There is no way to get on the phone with anyone and the webpages seem to be dysfunctional. Please help!
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

Prox and dreamweaver like this.