unable to logon

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by WindRaven, Sep 28, 2019.

1. WindRaven New Member

i keep get the error message 3975 saying its unable to run streaming please let me know why have a good day
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Streaming has never worked well with EQ2 - you are better off to download the game in its entirety. I can't remember exactly how but you make the change under options on the launchpad from streaming to full download.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Dude like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Log in, but do not start the game. In the bottom left corner of the screen there is a hammer and sickle symbol for "Advanced Tools." Click on that and choose "Select Game Version." Click on the box to play with a full download. Do this when you aren't going to want to play for a few hours (or more depending on your internet). Once it's done you'll be able to play with the full download, instead of streaming.
    WindRaven, Cyrrena, Neranya and 2 others like this.
  4. Neranya Member

A few days ago I tried the full download (I have plenty of room on my drive for that) but I noticed a whole lot of 'Warning' messages indicating that the process was retrying to download a given file. Eventually the download would error out and I'd be prompted to Retry from the start. No idea why this was happening, but once you turn on full download you can't turn it off. I'm pretty sure that at one point I turned off my Anti-Virus program in case that was interfering, but same results. Besides, the A/V program never has had a problem with all the various updates the game has had since I started playing in early 2018.
    I ended up having to re-install the game because I couldn't get it to finish the full download.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

The game had an issue a downloading a few days ago; as far as I know, it has been resolved.
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  6. WindRaven New Member

thx a full download worked srry so long to reply had a death in the family couldn't get on
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My sincere condolencs.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

My sincerest condolences.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Leloes Well-Known Member

Even with the full download there are going to be times when you have to try several times to login. I hope all is well with you with the passing of the family member.
    Breanna likes this.