Unable to login to old chars - Returning player

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Persepina, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Persepina New Member

Hiya,

I've taken a big long break from games for a number of years now, and had the biggest urge to return here to see all the fancy new bits and bobs they have updated.

My problem is that when I attempt to log my characters in, it never allows me onto the correct server.

When I played last I was on the Unrest server, which last I checked was merged into the Halls of Fate? I've checked a few different forums to see a few others with similar problems, but when I tried deleting my login cache (not even sure if I actually deleted the correct files) it didn't make one difference once I logged back in. It's the only thing I've seen people reccomend so far and it hasn't seemed to work for me.

Maybe it's because it's been too long and I remember absolute squat about this game, but I'd really love to get some help getting back on.

Thanks in advance guys!
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Have you tried logging in to just Character select? DO NOT CHOOSE A CHARACTER just hit the play button. That should populate all of your characters no matter what server they are on. Then choose a character from your list. If you don't have the list then try using the up down arrows that will sometimes also repopulate them. If none of that works well....... LOL you may have to go to support, unless anyone else has any other ideas.
    Cassta likes this.
  3. Persepina New Member

Yes, that's what I've been trying to do. Unfortunately it continually tries to log me back into unrest despite my best efforts. I suppose I'll just have to ask support for some help getting back in.

Thank you anyway though!
    Breanna likes this.