Unable to login - Laungchpad error :(

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by santargria, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Merry New Member

2. HarzelToo New Member

Of my two accounts, one is fine, the other I can't login to play or even to post. :(
  3. Altruist New Member

Maybe hire the help back and don't be concerned with making a killing on your profit
  4. Eryyn Member

Wow, I got in on my second account. Maybe it's back up. Seems to be working for this account, entered guildhall and now Freeport. At the moment, it's working
  5. santargria Well-Known Member

It's only up if you can log in to all your accts LOL
    Grannos and Belenos like this.
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

It's still not working properly on Splitpaw - 10 mins cycling through characters and finally got in to game
  7. Neriala New Member

wow..was able to hit the play button...but after that they kicked me out again :(
  8. Sebene New Member

I do find it funny that people threaten that they're not renewing subs because of a couple hours downtime. I know it happens from time to time, but really.. If you can't go a couple hours without playing how are you going to just give the game up completely? ;)

Thank you Daybreak for getting it back up and running. I just logged into Stormhold and have zoned several times without so much as a hiccup. Your attention to the problem, and hard work to get us back up and running is appreciated by at least a handful of us. =)
    Awkk and daicia like this.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have been trying off and on the last 3 hours and I haven't been successful with any of my accounts. It had to be down last day of night of the dead and one day left of sundered ground. I really hope they can finally fix all login issues...being happening way way way too much! Probably because they are trying to do too much all at the same time. So much down time for maintenance and issues with logging in on top of crashing. Really starting to get old.
  10. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I was able to get in on the US and on the EU.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea same here its still messed up :( I want an extra day for NoD
    and and and but people it might not be their fault so don't be so hard on them
  12. daicia Well-Known Member

I jokingly blamed them for my RL house getting clean (via Twitter). Darn them! You're right though. As frustrating as it is when my play time is limited, 1001 other things in my life going wrong would be far worse. It's all about perspective.

That said, no luck here either. I either get the generic rejection screen or I get a screen asking me to type my acct. name/password. I haven't bothered with the latter, since the last time it didn't help.

Good luck to the team fixing it. I'd buy all'ya'all a coffee if I could.
  13. Skarsguard New Member

I sure do miss SOE right now.
  14. Crastinal Active Member

Ugh!!! I login quick on live and logged off to finish some quests on Beta, now I'm locked outside and cannot login anymore! Wish I checked the forum first... This is so annoying!
  15. Grannos New Member

Prophetic? It's not wrong by much.

I guess that will teach me to take a sick day to get some alts through NotD stuff. First godzilla rabbits ganking NotD questers, then server merge in the middle of NotD, now this. You guys COULD extend NotD a couple of days--how hard could it be to just not shut it off for a couple of days anyway?
    Jagze and daicia like this.
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

It's all very well getting in game but if you manage that there's no guarantee you'll get to stay in it. Literally every time I change characters it's a boot up the backside and "Login rejected"
  17. spicy New Member

Launchpad comes up forces me to enter name/password. Then coughs up the error of can not handle request. My husband thought he had his game come up, but tried to select a character and crashed back up. So something is not right.
  18. Snivel Member

There are over 3000 posts in the Beta forums. Thats at least 3000 folks who have taken the time to test and give feedback on the forthcoming expansion. Thats 3000 folks keeping DBG advised of issues.

The performance and reliabilty of the game has been an issue for some time now, yet the only communications from "official" sources in the forums have been exclusively in relation to the expansion.

Nothing at all about the current issues. Nothing at all about the problems the recent two merges have caused. (tweeting does NOT count.)

We don't want much. We just want to be able to play the game we pay for and to be kept advised within the game forums as to whats going on.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

YES I am back in at least the tls
  20. SpriteGal New Member

This is still not fixed. Any log to char screen usually just dumps me to a log in screen.

Repeated log in tries of sometimes over 30 times will sometimes start the log in. But then sometimes I get the trying pop up box and then no luck.

Been trying now for over 30 min this time to get in so another character can barter her candy and get her recipes. Game keeps stalling on "trying login server" :mad: