Unable to login - Laungchpad error :(

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by santargria, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Able to log in now, on Maj'Dul, anyway. :)
  2. Strings Well-Known Member

Zukira likes this.
  3. santargria Well-Known Member

*sigh* might as well wait for the update tomorrow - we'll probably be down that long anyway!

Still can't log in - There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
  4. santargria Well-Known Member

Um, what world are they living in because in my world I CAN'T LOG IN!!!!
    Zukira likes this.
  5. Akina_Storms Active Member

there was an error completing your request, please try again.

so again...
  6. Jumpity Member

You can log in but it just kicks you back out after about 2 mins, so why bother posting junk like that...

AND every time it bounces it resets my instance. :(
  7. Eryyn Member

Alenna, go to your recycle bin and restore the logincache. That worked for me after I deleted it. At least got me back to log-in, though not back in game. I now get "can't complete your request" when I select a character.

8. Gremmy New Member

Yep just tried said game client stopped working and now cant loggin again WTF been a loyal subscriber for almost 9 yrs and still you guys cant get it right.
  9. Neriala New Member

wth are they doing?:mad: ....every day the same ****!
  10. Zukira Member

must be it only got fixed in bizzaro world. still can't get in
  11. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Nope still not working :(
  12. santargria Well-Known Member

I'm in game in my house but can't go anywhere - switched toons a few times now, went thru the exe though - screw the launchpad

lmao - well nm then - back to not being able to log in LOL - THIS IS INSANE!!!!
  13. kylelight Member

maybe it has something to do with trying to fix the que thing in the new servers maj and halls they are working on that problem too
  14. chattie Well-Known Member

yay! I'm in on HoF...Thank me or my patience :D
  15. santargria Well-Known Member

That's it rub it in :(
  16. Neriala New Member

you are lucky then..still cant log in..wtf..

There was an error completing your request. Please try again...
  17. chattie Well-Known Member

Oh nooooooooo! I thought everyone was in as HoF seemed to be the last up.....I'm so sorry:(
  18. Eryyn Member

I still can't get in. I was able to get to character select about 10 minutes ago. Now, can't get past log-in: "there was an error completing your request" etc.
  19. Mermut Well-Known Member

Maj'dul... launchpad loads up, error when trying to log in with a character selected:
    There was an errow completing your request. Please try again.
    The character camped out in a house.

When not choosing a character, the same error comes up before getting to the character select screen.
  20. Altruist New Member

This company needs to get it's **** together and serve the customer. This has been going on for hours