Unable to log into Halls of Fate server

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Vorenus, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Vorenus New Member

Anyone else unable to log into Halls of Fate server? Keep getting message " Server did not respond in a timely manner and may be backlogged." Please try again in a few minutes. I have tried logging in for 30-40 minutes (so far) and still receive this message. MY ISP is working properly, with 300+ MB download speed, so not a local issue.
  2. Amiaji New Member

I am having the same problem. I tried to switch from one toon to another and got the timeout message. I have tried several times since and I can go to character select but every time I try to log in a toon I get the timeout message. It's not my computer or connection because my wife can log in to her account just fine but can't log in to mine on her computer.
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

EQ2's official Discord is currently slammed with many other HoF players having similar, as well as additional server issues (says friend isn't logged in, but friend is standing next to them, all kinds of lag, etc.). They're trying to get Angeliana's and Accendo's attention about the issue right now.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Vorenus New Member

Thank you very much.
    Siren likes this.