Unable to get into game completely

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Throt, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Throt New Member

On two of my three computers, as of yesterday evening, I am unable to complete logging a character into game on any of the servers. The progress stops at 99% of "loading zone resources" with the little dragon showing 122ish mb. I am able to see the chat feed and it updates, but there is no video and I am not completely in the game. This happens regardless of the account I use.

Has anyone experienced this?
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

There is about 20 threads on this LOL Yes a lot of people are having this problem. It is not on your end Darkpaw is having an issue on their end with their provider.
    Soara2 and Faeberries like this.
  3. Sugarr New Member

Today is the first time I couldn't log in. Have the same problem "loading resources" to 99% and then it just sits there. I have not downloaded the Beta so that isn't the problem. Was able to play yesterday, but they have changed something overnight or this morning and I haven't been able to load the game at all today.
  4. Throt New Member

Well, to be fair all the posts I read before posting talked about a socket error notification and none of them mentioned it manifesting in a manner similar to what I am experiencing. I was thinking it might be something else. If it is related, then its just hurry up and wait I guess. Thanks for the response and letting me know it is part of what others are dealing with.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Sugarr New Member

Mine is not a socket error notification. Just the loading game resources messsage and then never finishes past 99%.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Throt New Member