Unable to claim membership reward

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Majandra, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Majandra Member

Today is my monthly grant day. This morning I tried to claim my reward, and nothing happened. I tried both the command and the button.
    I logged in again later on, and I no longer get the claim text, and the button is greyed out with next month's date. I checked in my account history, and there is no record of claiming today's reward.
    In case it is relevant, I've got the lifetime subscription.
    Trilly, Almee and Doobius40504 like this.
  2. Doobius40504 Active Member

Same thing happened to me. Guess maybe I'll have for file a CS ticket. At least I know I wasn't alone.
    Peace!
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Just because it's the day your reward is due, doesn't mean it's time for your reward. The reward is timed, to the second, with when you renewed your membership or, in your case, bought your lifetime membership.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Majandra Member

I always claim it in the morning of that day. That is not the issue in this case.
  5. Majandra Member

I still cannot claim my reward.
    Sent in a petition.
    Trilly likes this.
  6. Almee Well-Known Member

Same here. Rewards are missing. In my case, though, it is the veteran rewards but I've also had missing monthly rewards in the past.
  7. Audrel Member

I am having the same issue on all of my accounts. The welcome screen doesn't come up at all, there is no button to bring it up, and /allaccess claim does not do anything. I could be wrong, but I thing it happened when the new buttons were added to the EQ2 menu.
  8. Trilly Active Member

Me too! and when I go to support forums..it tells me the last 4 numbers on my card are invalid??? since they NEVER give you a phone number to contact anyone to clear matters up...you have a choice of this response, or this response..and none of them seem to be the ones that are correct for the problem...and so you just pick one..and try to explain problem below and the whole thing errors out because it thinks my credit/debit cared number is wrong!! Please fix!
  9. Spindle Well-Known Member

Try emptying your Everquest2/logincache folder. This could clear up a lot of unwanted trash from the last binge of updates.
    Once you are in your character in a location bring up the Marketplace. You should see your 'claim your whatever' option like you used to before they removed the welcome screen.
    It may take 1-3 seconds for the actual claim choice window to appear. If one mistakenly clicks a few times you may notice your available cash has increased and your claim option has greyed out.
  10. Trilly Active Member

Spindle, I can't seem to find the logincache folder...obviously I am not the quickest study at working with programs...can you give me a quick tutorial? settings? blah blah..then here..blah blah? please?
  11. Spindle Well-Known Member

Your computer should have a Type here to search box with a magnifying glass
    In that box type \Everquest2\logincache and the computer will fill in for you either -us or -uk.
    click the end of the us or uk and you will be taken to that location
    The files are a series of numbers followed by .cdc and they are all 1kb in size.
    Type Control A to select all of them and then hit your delete key
    Presto, they are all gone.

Make sure they all are CDC extensions and they are NOT larger than 1kb

You will also see just where they are located if you look in the address bar of your file manager

have fun. It's always good to get rid of those cache files after a while.

Spin
  12. Trilly Active Member

ok. welp that did not work. it did not bring up the /Everquest2\logincache thingy or any us or uk (I am us) /sigh...wonder how I get THEM to fix??
  13. Trilly Active Member

I found the info on EQ2 site..cleared my cache and still not fixed! How do I get them to fix?
  14. Trilly Active Member

STILL NOT FIXED. AND no reply
  15. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Are you getting the message that your DBC is up for claim? Try logging into your account and see what date/time you were due.

There was a post here (maybe even more than one?) that the poster mentioned they didn't get the popup window to make a choice but still got the dbc. I'm wondering if that happened to some that can't claim their dbc.

Short on time, otherwise I'd look for that thread. (maybe someone remembers it)
  16. Icehawke New Member

I was able to log into DCUO to claim my monthly reward. I was unable to collect it in EQ2, but the available balance updated in EQ2 once I claimed it. Another workaround I guess until things are fixed.