Umm

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Nuhus, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

OMG.... All of it... gone...*shakes* Calthine... Need help...
  2. ARCHIVED-Phylok Guest

you should breathe into a paper bag.
  3. ARCHIVED-Wilderbeast25 Guest

Where is everything though? Did nothing move??
  4. ARCHIVED-Grimwell Guest

*If* the transition went well on the data from this forum, I may still have it. There was a lot of it that was old and not accurate but the archives that Calthine made will show up here soon enough, and I'll probably work with a few people to see if other relevant things can be brought forward. Don't panic! ;) Worst case: A clean slate means we can ensure that all the information is accurate (per the current iteration of tradeskilling).
  5. ARCHIVED-Zevreen Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Wilderbeast25 Guest

I really do hope we can bring a lot of things foward. Knowing Calthine I know she is going to take good care of us, but I would still be very sad not to be able to go back and see a lot of the history that tradeskills have gone through. Either way though it is good to be in the new forums!
  7. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Don't worry, be happy :) I have my original sticky post saved on my hard drive, and LOTS of stuff was archived at SoEFan.com. My sticky needed a good mucking out, anyway. It's dinner time here, but I will get the good stuff back up "soon".
  8. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

[p] Apparently we *really* appreciate that. lol[/p][p] [/p][p]I think it will take a while for everyone to settle in. I knew we would lose *some* things, but... hehe didn't think *all*[/p][p] [/p][p]Thanks for the info Grimwell.[/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

[p] Fortunatly for the tradeskilling community some people put a little bit of thought into what a possible merger of the forums would mean for our hard written crafting guides. Again, fortunatley, people other than yourself have ensured that pertinent guides / threads have not been destroyed by the soe blunderbus.[/p][p]Anybody that wants to read through any of Calthines fave TS threads can do so here, this is a 100% moderated site that conforms to the soe (old) forums rules of conduct so I hope that Grim will allow the link to remain, being as he has just deleted so much of so many people altruistic hard work[/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Raston Guest

I also notice that the only boards that appear to be missing at this point are the tradeskill class specific ones.
  11. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

Nope. More are missing than just those. =)
  12. ARCHIVED-Raston Guest

aye, I noticed that too, that was just the first thing I noticed ;)
  13. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

I lobbied to keep our Class forums at Summit, but Grimwell pointed out that they are extremely low traffic. We aren't the only ones who suffered losses.... To those bemoaning the loss of our data I'd point out that Grimwell did give us plenty of warning to save our stuff. I did my best (with help from lots of people, especially Didi), and as soon as RL gives me a free hour or so I'll get a sticky back up.
  14. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

I'm suprised they kept the tradeskill forum. :hunf:
  15. ARCHIVED-Piwackett Guest

[p]Thanks for trying to keep our class forums, Calthine. I hope they will reconsider sometime. [/p][p] They might have been low traffic compared to some of the other forums, but I do think they were used. It's not going to be fun when we get thousands of posts here and only really want to know about certain skills. I always went to Carpenter and Provisioner first thing to see if there was anything new being talked about....and there usually was. [/p][p]Oh well....I can see the search engine is going to get a work out. :)[/p][p] [/p]