Closed / Unconfirmed Umbra, Shadow Screecher CE mount has the wrong stats

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sheisko, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Sheisko New Member

Sigrdrifa likes this.
  2. Anoushka New Member

The advertising clearly says that the CE version will have Umbra as a mount with 8k base potency and is upgrade-able after completing the sig line. https://www.everquest2.com/news/eq2-blood-of-luclin-preorders-live-nov-2019

The Umbra mount now being shipped with the CE version is only 6k base potency and is no longer upgrade-able. There is nothing saying that this was pre-order only and all other items appear to be as advertised.
  3. Sheisko New Member

I confirmed with a GM through a support ticket that the claimable CE version is the upgraded one. People who bought the CE were supposed to get a free upgrade. People who got the tradable Umbra mount from the family and friends bundle would have to upgrade it after the sig line.

I tested this with an alt and opened a tradable Umbra. It had the expected 8k potency. Once I finished the sig line, I could buy the "upgraded" Umbra, Shadow Screecher that only has 6k potency from the status merchant in Sanctus Seru
  4. Tabri Well-Known Member

I purchased the upgrade to the regular expansion and was given Umbra, Shadow Screecher w/o having to upgrade the regular one that is shown that I was supposed to get on the website(website says Umbra only) and it came with 6k potency :(