Um, Thart, it's still there... >:-/

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nope. Still there. Still massively annoying. If it's the one for "Purchase Planes of Prophecy now!" then, yeah, that's the one that didn't get removed. >:-/
    Uwk
    Mindsway, Rosyposy and Cheallaigh like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As a matter of fact, it seems to have gotten worse... :-/

Uwk
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Are you FTP?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No, this isn't the usual "Buy a membership now!" nag that occurs randomly (and I don't think they'll ever do away with that one) that I'm referring to, it's the "Buy the latest expac now if you don't have it yet! What are you waiting for! Get it now, now, NOW!" and I thought that latter one was the one that Thart was referring to. This one shows up when you first log in, and when you try to zone, it's there right after things stabilize once you're really, actually, for sure in the zone you're coming in to and the F11 numbers settle. I have noticed a perceptible delay in zoning, more than there's been for me in quite some time, and since my computer hasn't changed appreciably, nor the game updates/maintenances/etc. seem to have adversely affected anything (that I've noticed), I'll blame it on the obnoxious notice that Thart said they'd be dealing with. :(

Please, Thart, lemme know which is which! :D

Uwk
    almost regretting taking the Powers up on that free level 100...almost ;->
  5. Thart Developer

Breanna's on the right track. This was fixing an issue where the membership prompt was showing up very frequently for players without All Access.

The avalanche of /bug reports about it has subsided so I'm taking that as a sign that the change was applied successfully :D
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh! Good heavens! I'd just thought that was something that went along with the F2P thing and, while it was irritating, I'd just accepted it as part of "the cost of doing business." /shrug

Cool! Now my neglected li'l F2P toons can relax! Thanks! :)

Uwk
    who still really, really does not like that "BUY THE EXPAC NOW OR ELSE!" nag :(
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Well I gotta say that's a first LOL