[UI] Pet Window Buttons Impossible To Click When Window is Shrunk

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kelvmor, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Kelvmor Active Member

I play on a laptop. I have limited screen space for UI--and so I routinely minimize the pet window on my pet classes.

But I discovered something! when you shrink down the pet window to the smallest size where you can still see all the pet command inputs...

[IMG]

The most immediately visible thing is that the hidden UI component that shows active effects upon your pet doesn't change when you adjust the size of the window like this. But what ISN'T visible is that you can't even properly click on the bottom row of buttons. 3/4ths of each square on the bottom row are unclickable--to make it more, clear, I've highlighted the clickable part down below.

[IMG]

But even worse--trying to get rid of that weird black overhang at the bottom produces this undesired effect.

[IMG]

It cuts off the only portion of those buttons that are clickable in the first place. Could this window be touched up on or something somehow?
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

The small detriment icons should be attached to the bottom of the frame so you could pull them out of the way when you drag the frame down. But as it stands, the detriments are always the same distance from the top so your second row gets obstructed. Unless there is a fix for this, the only solution is to put the main pet icons in a single row instead of two rows.