"Udder Contempt for Trophies" and "Norrathian Air" Achievements Autogranted

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fizix, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Fizix New Member

New characters that I create on the Maj'Dul server have the achievements "Udder Contempt for Trophies" and "Norrathian Air" autogranted at creation. They are also granted "the Cowpoke" suffix title that goes with the first achievement.

The bug does not occur on new characters I create on other Standard or Progression servers. It also does not occur for new characters I create on a second account on the Maj'Dul server.

The frequency of the bug is that it *almost* always happens. I first noted it on a character I created on November 30. However, a second character I made 3 days later did not have the achievement. Over the past 24 hours, I have created roughly 50 new characters on the server trying to see how frequently the bug appears. It did for all of them except for exactly one. On that one attempt, the game crashed when I tried to enter after creation. When I logged back in, the character did not have the achievements or the title.
    Juraiya and Taled like this.
  2. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I've seen that happen, so I can definitely confirm this. Since I only play on Maj'Dul, I didn't realize it was not happening on other servers, so I figured that it was intentional. Had no idea what those achievements/titles were for (other than Norrathian Air, and since I Claim over a dozen mounts for every character right away, I would get that anyway), so I had assumed it was something deprecated that they were just giving us. (They've done that before with "of Oasis" and "of Befallen" etc. ... unless those are bugs as well.)