Ubiohe's Mistmoore Crag Estate, Storms Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Whilhelmina, May 22, 2013.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ubiohe's Mistmoore Crag Estate, South Freeport, Storms server

I finished this commission back in April 2013. It wasn't properly a commission, but Ubiohe had been asking for a house for a long time, so before quitting, I made him this small (?!) one ;p
    It went very fast as I already had a plan in mind and the massive amount of items added to the grottos at the same time gave me room to expand the beach.

House can be found in Mistmoore Crag Estate, South Freeport, Storms server, under Ubiohe.

When you first enter, you'll find yourself in the crafting room with a big dragon watching you.
    [IMG]

Ubiohe being a necromancer, I made him a nice cemetary with torture devices in the right wing. Ossuary, coffins for respected ancestors and regular cemetary, everything is where it should be!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The left wing leads to a dining room with bookshelves, a little fishtank and a music stage.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Upstairs is the bedroom with a desk and precious stuff.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

The room to the side is a massive bath with some fishes and tons of cushions to rest upon.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

The main room is dedicated to trophies but is currently pretty bare. There's tons of statues being added to the game, so the idea was to leave lots of space for future additions.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

The balcony is a little bar with tables and kegs of beer.
    [IMG]

Finally, the beach is now a massive garden, with plants, trees and flowers. There's a small garden with grapes, benches to sit on, a place for horses to run in peace. Well, the perfect place to be.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I hope you liked it. The house was well recived anyway.
    I'm quite proud of myself though. I manage to keep a very low item count on that one (854, so a single expander and 30ish items were added by the owner) so there is room to add more quest rewards and build more things if needed.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

I love the gardens and stable on the beach. And the graveyard is a perfect touch for a necromancer's house :) Great house!
  3. Alanducar Active Member

This looks fantastic! It looks like there are just things to do everywhere you go in there. How you utilized the beach and the house with that low an item count is also very impressive!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Most impressive indeed! I'm beginning to see that if you know what you're doing (and have a really good, in-depth knowledge of the items involved), you can pull up one thing whereas someone new to this (/raise paw ;->) would try to replicate the same thing using lots more items. :-/

One quick question I've had, looking at all of this wonderfulness: there are a couple of items that really caught my eye, and I've seen one of them at least once, somewhere (don't ask me where; the mind's like a steel trap...rusty, full of holes...): one looks like a big greenish marble with a flame inside (very pretty!), and the other looks like a Bucky Ball made of bones? I looked for that one in the Nights of the Dead stuff in EQ2 Furniture but couldn't find it, and wouldn't have any clue what item category it would be under...wasn't under Knickknacks in EQ2 Traders. :-/

Help! Would really love to know what these 2 items are/where to find them! >^o.o^< ::big, cute kitty eyes::

Uwk
  5. Alanducar Active Member

Okay one of those sounds to me like a red shiny collection reward in Thurgadin. If you can see red shinies than you shouldn't have an issue on this. I don't know the exact name of the collection but i am sure that someone on the homeshow can point you in the right direction for this information.

The other item your asking about is something you can purchase from evil city merchants for status i want to say that is an item you can find in Freeport which is a form of bone cage. Its not unlike a nights of the dead item but its actually purchased from evil merchants in Freeport. I know that there are some other status items you can buy in game that are also evil that look like they belong in nights of the dead but are very much available if you have the proper amount of faction with the cities. Hope this helps :)
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks. I always tried to maximize the use of every item to lower item count and became pretty adept at it over time. I always try to go with things that can be at max size (like covering the water on the beach with max size grass, with some flowers to fill in the holes ;p) or things that can "fill up space" without being out of place. The "trophy" room is a bit bland still though, but I wanted to leave lots of spaces for the statues.

On your items questions, I'm not exactly sure of what you mean, but I think the first one is the Forgotten Pools Pod which came from the spires/druid ring in Eastern Wastes/Great Divide.
    The second one is probably the Wailing Bone Cage coming from 30K tradeskill faction in Freeport (Coalition of Tradesfolke). I end up putting that one in 90% of my houses somehow hehe.
  7. Geden Well-Known Member

The place looks well fit for a Necromancer! I can just imagine him practicing the Summoning at the graveyard :)
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Apparently, yeah; I finally found the thing (not sure where now; was late last night/early this morning) and where it comes from. Thank goodness I have some evils on each server! ;->

And I'm beginning to understand what you mean about "max size tiles" and covering a multitude of sins with other stuff; still trying to get Santa Glug's training camp done right in New Halas... ;->

Uwk