Uber Higher lvl necro pet :

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Nivak, Nov 22, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Nivak Guest

2. ARCHIVED-JoSeppi_Edge Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Nhilist Guest

That gives me something to look forward to.
  4. ARCHIVED-boozerman Guest

bandwidth exceeded. Links broke
  5. ARCHIVED-Hidohebhi Guest

(dances with anticipation)
    thanks for the links.
  6. ARCHIVED-Aeriez Guest

that is the ugliest pet ive ever seen. eqlive had better looking necro pets than that. higher level necro pets should look like demons or some crap. give them a visual effect, glowing, dark auras, floating minions of SATAN, something. not an ugly rotting corpse.
  7. ARCHIVED-Mita'ku Guest

as this is Norath and not Earth...Satan does not exist.
  8. ARCHIVED-Aeriez Guest

why must people be so literal all the time?
  9. ARCHIVED-Jacobsnak Guest

that is the lv 24 fighter pet. worse than my adebt3 crawler...
  10. ARCHIVED-Exaar Guest

The guy who owns that pet is only level 27! That's hardly 'uber', although it's pretty high. I'd consider that mid-level. So maybe the necros DO get cooler looking pets in the 30's and 40's!
  11. ARCHIVED-Mita'ku Guest

Cause I was bored at school, waiting for class :p
    Message Edited by Mita'ku on 11-29-2004 08:28 AM
  12. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Yeah I cant wait to see the higher level pets and it seems there is also a difference in the look between App, Adept and Master for each pet so we got tons of possibilities =)
  13. ARCHIVED-darthgalaxious Guest

thx, good picture and name.
  14. ARCHIVED-saboteur1133 Guest

15. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Ive only been able to find the App III UA. Been looking for Adept I or III but havent found em anywhere =(
  16. ARCHIVED-Merciful_Shadow Guest

I just dinged 24 and got this pet lastnight (only app2), I would call him anything but uber.

****.. maybe
    Manasink... definitely
    worthless POS... possilby

... but not uber :)
  17. ARCHIVED-Myros Guest

Once you have boon of the lifless at adept and get your pet to appIII or above you'll be a lot happier with him. I wasnt impressed much at first either (was used to using the adept III spider) but each level you go up he improves (while the spider stays the same).

I know someone who got the adept III version, havent seen it yet but she said it looks the same only taller. Was kinda hoping for another total change like grim caster app -> adept change ..ah well.

M
  18. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Ive got Adept I Boon and App III UA and I still think he sucks =). I continue to use Adept I Grim at almost all times
    Message Edited by Jakanden on 12-10-2004 12:35 PM
  19. ARCHIVED-Rhafin Guest

I'm using the UA in Adept III version, and to be honest with you guys, it's pretty damned uber. It is a very tough pet, and it hit's pretty hard.
    I can pull a mob using the 2 lowest level dots I have, and he will take the aggro right off me. I've even blighted a mob with an adept III blight spell and had him take the aggro away from me. And he can soak up the damage as well as dish it out.
    He might not be as flashy looking as the spider pet, but imo he's a hell of alot better when you compare adept III to adept III.
    So far, I'm alot happier with this pet than I am with the Spellbinder. I never did like the spellbinder much, simply because I really take advantage of trading pet health for power, and the GS just couldn't take that kind of action.
    This pet though I can suck the life out of him like mad, and do it even while he's fighting white cons, and he's unfazed by it.