Two Tour Tuesday: Galya's Houses {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Winterfall's Village
    Decorator: Galya
    Owner: Galya
    Server: Maj'Dul
    Address: Halas Manors of Erolissi
    Category: Large/Hall of Fame
    Note: Lt Blue Challenge

Title: Tunare's Rest
    Decorator: Galya
    Owner: Galya
    Server: Maj'Dul
    Address: Mara Estate, Qeynos
    Category: Massive/Hall of Fame
    Note: Asian, Warden theme, in purple and green. Make sure you pet the chickens!

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, just to be paranoid...is anyone else seeing the COLOR(numbers) bits instead of a regular display, or is it just me? :-/

If it's just me, I may have to take my poor hacked 'puter to a repair place... :-/

Uwk
    Nazy and Breanna like this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

When I copy and paste from youtube, it copies the color tags over. I normally remember to go back and delete (cannot see it until post). I forgot yesterday. Not sure why it would make anyone paranoid just maybe a little annoyed is all.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I got hit by a nasty-looking computer attack yesterday, so I'm paranoid and jumpy about everything right now; not sure about anyone else. ;)

And it's good to know it was only an error. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Galya Member

Thank you Oaky and everyone who has voted! I very much appreciate the up votes and such kind comments!

To answer your questions on Winterfalls:

The challenge is something i do just for myself. I like to design around a theme, and the newer items from Sanctus Seru tend to be in pastels so a new challenge for myself. I always had tended to be a red and white person till recently and now am tending more to blue which was missing back in the early days of EQ2.

I loved building the village and for a LONG time fought with the beams and braziers and, finally built and incorporated them instead. That worked I am guessing! :)

The village is made of my RL family members (names slightly changed) and each one their favorite things, in fact I leave hints about what I love in all my places, most have horses and animals, which is IC for me and for Galya. Plus baking , chickens and dragons.

Only my Snowy dwelling is open, it was decorated 2 years ago. I am halfway to finishing my 4th, which will be a transport hub and apartment.

Thanks again for the time it took to film!

Kindest Regards.
    Galya
    Gal -YA
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Galya Member

Sorry your computer is acting up Uwkete!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! :) Me too... :-/

But, well, so far, so good, knock on simulated wood-grain Formica; thank goodness our antivirus is massively paranoid (though not as much as I am, and it's smarter, I think :confused:), 'cause I have some $$$ to spend online...bills, etc. :-/

Uwk
    who's still gonna be concerned about any shenanigans with the ol' CC for a bit... ;->