Twark Gear for Potental SK Power-leveler?

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Oradim, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Oradim Well-Known Member

Hello All,

Relatively new player here... I am considering creating a Shadowknight using the 100 level token boost item. I would potentially like to make this character into something I can use to power-level (not sure, but thinking about it.)

I'm curious about the different types of Twark gear that could be used to replace the default gear that one gets with the token boost. For an SK character used to power-level does one set of Twark gear make more sense than another? Would Twark gear even be enough to start with?

From what I have seen these are the following relevant types to choose from:

Pitfighter
    Platemail
    Battlemaster
    Inquisitor

I have read a few other threads regarding Shadowknights as well as power-leveling but not sure what makes the most sense given my lack of deep knowledge/experience and potential goals with this character.

Cheers,
    Oradim
  2. Revco New Member

Any twark gear will make your SK a pl'ing beast, just remember to get high potency neck, ears, wrists, etc. AE auto to 100 as well as reuse.
    Oradim likes this.
  3. Mathafern Well-Known Member

I personally go with the armor that has
    1) mitigation
    2) health
    3) everything else.

If you do that with the armor, you can then spec for potency with the jewelry.
    Oradim likes this.
  4. Oradim Well-Known Member

Thanks both, sounds like I should be OK with getting Twark gear. Appreciate the replies. Now to figure out my hotbar setup... but that is a different matter!