Turquoise Adornments

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Feldon, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Feldon Well-Known Member

Confirmed that Turquoise Adornments display correctly on EQ2U. Bristlebane help you.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

About the "Update Notes: Thursday November 5, 2020"...

Okay, question: since I can't comment directly on this on the Game Update Notes page, riddle me this, devs: are you gonna force this down our throats, will-we, nil-we, or is this just another adornment we have the right to choose to apply to an item or not?? :mad:

Nice to know that Feldon's on top of this, at least; have you heard one way or another about this since your original post, Fel? :)

Uwk
    Feldon and Breanna like this.
  3. Feldon Well-Known Member

I assumed they were just in. My issues:
    • There shouldn't need to be this many colors of adornment
    • There are other colors that haven't been used yet which can still be more easily distinguished.
    • Turquoise and Cyan are visually the same color from more than a few inches away.
    Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

And good lord, please occasionally consider people who are color blind! Making the shape of each class of adornment different would also be he'pful!
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

My issues:
    Every toon I've logged in since Thursday (which is a LOT given that there's a live event going on) has been thrown a screenful of error popups about outdated items being put in inventory and a final window listing the number of items dropped into overflow. In the majority of cases there is nothing at all in overflow and the items dumped into bags go straight back into the equipped slots they came from when I move them. In one case where I had an item in both inventory and overflow I played spot-the-difference. None. Nada. Zip. But it was lore so I had to delete the old one to get the new one out of overflow. On a second toon that had both the overflow item had one lower green stat in order to compensate with a couple of blue ones. I opted to keep the new one, deleted the old one, tried moving the new one out of overflow and watched it disappear down a black hole. Vanished completely without trace. So, irreplaceable item gone forever.

And it's messing around with the bank again too. I have several toons using the paw charms from Frostfell. Two of them, one from the current tier and the one they kept from the previous tier to go in the second slot. Several of these toons found THREE paw charms in their bags and they certainly weren't all unequipped from 2 slots, so I can only assume the third one was found in the bank and moved into my bags. *sigh* So, in summary, turquoise adornments and other item updates are an unholy mess and have been since they first started to appear. And I still don't see the point of any of it other then to aggravate my already worsening arthritis which appears to be the net result of clearing error windows and re-locating everything correctly on multiple toons.
    Feldon and FracasKrusher like this.