Tuatha's sigs & such

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Zeemeermin, Jul 8, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Garghglargh Guest

Thank you for your lovely signature!
  2. ARCHIVED-Zeemeermin Guest

3. ARCHIVED-cashp Guest

Love your sigs,
    Vortexwarrior, Iksar Berserker from The Bazaar.
    Clad in turtleshell armor with a turtleshell buckler and using katanas as his primary weapon.
    Best known for running in to a bunch of mobs and turtling =p
  4. ARCHIVED-Hemir Guest

Love ur sigs there awesome sauce
  5. ARCHIVED-Zeemeermin Guest

6. ARCHIVED-biguglyone Guest

I really like all your signatures and was wondering if I could get one made. Ive been in game and posting since eq2 started and never got around to getting a sig. Your style would be perfect though so I thought I would ask. My main character is a Barbarian Beserker on nagafen server named BRUTALICUS. Hes max level and a max carpenter who loves to collect shinys and decorates houses. Somtimes when hes tanking he gets distracted and goes for a nice piece of plunderable furniture or something shiny while the group gets left to tank the mob. This amoung other things have earned him the nickname BRUTARDICUS. He has been wearing beserker red armor since kindom of sky and has an axe stuck in his head from notd mask or the standard beserker horns. If you could make one with him collecting a shiny or wondering if a certain peice of furnitre would look nice in his house while his group is getting pulverized becuase he wasnt paying attention would be hilarious.
  7. ARCHIVED-Talanja Guest

Omg! Your signatures are so cutesy and whimsical, loooove them so much!!!

My main is a little arasai fury, who flies without wings, and tends to not heal when there is a shiney.
    It has gotten so bad that the friends that she explores dungeons with, hear her say " Oooh shiney" they either drop to the floor in fake deaths, or run the other way.
  8. ARCHIVED-Akyashaa Guest

Souj@Unrest_old wrote:
    I have that same problem with shineys, haha! I call it the shiney syndrome. It's bad when it steps over into real life :p
  9. ARCHIVED-Talanja Guest

Akyashaa wrote:
    Haha this is so very true!
  10. ARCHIVED-Kursa Guest

these sigs are awesome made me laugh, definatly a different view on the game :)