TSO Implementation- Pass or Fail?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Meaghan Stormfire, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Question for folks still on TLE. How smooth and unbroken is the TSO launch?
  2. Grundlestixittoya Member

Seems to be going well there is gear progression which makes it worthwhile to run the group zones and raids. HQ and sig lines are good the rewards just need updated which i think they are doing. Haven't run into to many broken fights yet maybe one or two and even then they might be doable for you. All in all I'd say it def passes and is prob the best release so far TLE wise
  3. Taggx New Member

Fun so far, Itemization looks pretty good too
  4. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Groovy, so Scion of Ice drops aren't going to be better than Anashti drops, as per the RoK itemization model?
  5. Caul Shivers Active Member

It all seems pretty good, so far.

TSO gear gives massive increases in HP and crit, so you want to replace your RoK gear.
    Tier 1 and tier 2 zones give appropriate items and tier 3 ones give better items (though a LOT of items need updating).

Shard gear is hit and miss. You want the survivability but the blue stats are sometimes just way off and are actual downgrades for the part you're suppose to play in groups and raids.
    But mix it up with drops from instance, you're still good.

But overall, for now anyway, there's a feel of gear progression.
    Not ideal, but possibly the best we've had on TLE.

Most importantly, some heroic zones are actually challenging. Palace is pretty great, as it used to be.
    Easy zones are easy, but there are a couple where you have to know certain scripts and have decent gear etc.
    Much better than going into RE2 on an alt and room pulling everything.
  6. Greene Active Member

I think it's been great. AAs move along at a good pace, they're useful. Gear is actual upgrades and promotes grouping to get the shard quests done. Lot of activity ;)