TS weekly reward

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by chattie, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello

The Loot Table is a Joke all the time since launch of PoP Addon , no spell books or evan pages to finish the old level 1-10 ASCs.
    The Loot from TS Daily / Weekly is worse all the time own 8 Crafters which doing Weekly / Dailys every Week got 4 Grandmaster Rescepie Books and Only 2 Ancient Teachings after month of doing this stuff.
    I the fist time these books are sold for 15 up to 40KK Platin on broker and is saw some peopel which must have found a Mine for mineing those books they sold one every day when other s saw non for Weeks.

Next big fail from DB is the Dropchance of Greater Planar Energy Fragments i got 74 Supperior / 17 Lesser and only 2 Grater by doing Weeklys from Heroic and Raid, the worsed thing ever is that the Raid T2 Weekly offers 99% of the time Superior Fragments and grater nearly than 0 chance.

So DB is ask you io have 8 Toons Ready with Epic 2 all Spells on minimum Master and on Main both Ancient so tell me for what i should use like 200 Superior Fragments if i keep playing the game.

I think its time to invent a NPC Dealer for changing lets say 10 Superior to 1 Greater for example.

Same on the Ancient Teachings why we cant get the options to see or reward them after finish the Crafter Timeline having in mind the fact that you only get Ancient Teachings from your activated ASC class, so i am forced to do the 48 Item Tradeskill s.....peeep for the Mount on every toon for getteing the ASCs upgraded not realy.
    It tooks me month and a mount of platin to finish the mount on my main.

And stop making the game more Pay to Win you ruin a good and well known game which is played a long time from many loyal players, some of us are here since EQ2 is launched and will stay if the game would be playable.
    Reduce the pay to win factor and lets have a game were we can earn the things by playing the game.

At least make the ASC pages Hierloom so we could finish some stacks to craft a spell, KA is over and cant be the way to farm old content until our fingers are bleeding for getting the pages.
    And please if this would come no more pages only books to craft , farming the pages was pain in the backside of our bodys.
    All player who reactivate or start new on game will send you flowers.

Hellfiren
  2. Laaw Well-Known Member

is the new sig line even worth doing?
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

If your toon adventures and tradeskills? Absolutely!
    If your toon just tradeskills? I think so, but some don't. I think the harvesting quests and 'extra' bag are decent rewards, but I generally prefer doing quest lines instead of grinding out rush orders.
  4. semisus Does not play this game

No offense but i think 2 ancients books is a very nice reward , i wish they could get rid of the normal advanced books though
  5. Tx80i Member

All i got for weekly quest was advanced books, not very happy atm tbh.
  6. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Sorry if missed the information it wasnt a Ancient Book as well it was only a recepie book but i thought that fact was clear
  7. semisus Does not play this game

Ive done all the weeklys since this came out and most of the dailys , im getting really annoyed when i complete a weekly and my reward is 2 advanced books.
    In the start i was getting a divine attribute crate from weeklys , have these been removed? If so please put em back
    So far my return are tons of advanced books , some grandmasters recipes and 1 ancient recipe
    Now i understand that getting a ancient recipe is not gonna be given out often and im ok with that , i just wish there was something else i would get from these that i could really use
    Argosunited likes this.
  8. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Is it time yet to remove the advanced books as rewards from these quests? Honestly the rewards are still appalling.
    Also is anything being added to game to use the Far Seas currency on? I think I have enough now to buy everyone on the server a flying mount.

It was nice that a Dev. piped in to say the rewards were being looked at, but I still don't think the rewards are in any way shape or form good enough, for how tedious and time consuming the quests are.

Tbh I haven't done a weekly since I got two advanced books as a reward, but, amazingly enough some people still do. Maybe when the rewards are no longer rubbish I'll do them again.
  9. Drackore Member

After the second week, I stopped doing the dailies and weeklies...same with CoV duos...time investment just isn't ever worth it. Even the solo CoV instanced are getting out of hand with an infusion as a reward.
  10. Arieva Well-Known Member

The potions of progress were a nice addition but they should be guaranteed each completion. As others i usually get just an advanced book. Id consider continuing to do them daily for a potion...
    Lateana and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Just an FYI: they only can stack to 10. If you get an 11th one as a reward, you get a message saying you can only have 10 and that you're SOL for getting the one you just won from doing the quest.
    Lateana likes this.
  12. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Well! Thanks for the heads up on this. Most I have is six on one character and the rest pretty much have received none, or just the single one.
    Lateana likes this.
  13. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I've done weeklies several times now on two different characters and have received one potion and a myriad of useless advanced TS books. Just don't see a reason to put any more time on these for what has become irrelevant rewards. Most of us in the guild leveled our TSing doing writs last year when it become apparent there would be no TS portion of the PoP expac. I had 9 TSers maxed out and all the TSing books since they were already dropping from mobs. At this point, there's zero incentive to continue doing it and a number of people in the guild are voicing the same opinion. It's a shame, but lacking rewards that have any value, there's no reason to simply keep doing them.
    Quillyne and Rosyposy like this.